Let's just say, Crouch hit the couch forever

Hola guys. Welcome to the next chapter. Sorry, no a/n rn. Maybe at the last part of the chapter when im feeling like it. 

Percy's P.O.V.

"Whassup now, Ron?" I asked when I heard him shout out my name loudly. I was just going to take a small nap after returning from the 'maze' that the game-makers built for the next challenge. 

"Dumbledore's -huh- calling you -huh- to come quickly. -huh- Its Crouch. He's -huh- dead." Ron said gasping for breath. That came as a shock to me. Crouch dead? That's clearly messed up. 

"Why does Dumbledore want me now?" I asked Ron. 

"No idea, but we gotta hurry. The minister's here and they are trying to clear it up. 

"Ok, lets go." 

To be honest, I could have easily teleported right to the spot, but because of Ron following me, I  had to run to where Crouch was lying dead. 

There he was, lying dead with his head badly injured probably due to the impact force of him hitting the ground. Dumbledore, Harry, Hermione, Krum, Fudge, Mad-eye-Moody, and some professors were standing there. Mad-eye gave me the stink eye as soon as he spotted me. He's been giving me that eye for quite a long time ever since he got knocked out trying to put the imperius curse on me. 

I looked at Dumbledore. He came near me. "Who do you think did this?" he asked me quietly. 

I looked at the whole scene. (sorry I read the book long time ago, so idk accurately what happened.)

It seemed like someone had come from the direction of Hogwarts and faced the tree in front of which Crouch was standing at an angle of like 25°. The murderer clearly used the killing curse on Crouch, who fell directly directly down and hit his head on a branch of the tree and fell dead on the ground. I told all my deduction to Dumbledore. 

"How do you know that he came from Hogwarts?" he asked me. 

"Well that was a bit tricky because the murderer used magic to clear his tracks up. But he didn't clear the track of the victim, that is crouch. You can see these footprints, and the narrow end moved from back towards the school, once he heard the murdered coming. And wait, one second, there's something else here too." 

I looked closely towards the ground where the footprints were. At the point where crouch, there was another set of foot-prints but they were intercepted by crouch's one, making it unable to tell the foot length was. I couldn't get anything else from there. 

"Um- sir, you should ask Phoebe Diana from Beaxbutons to check out this part, because she's better than me with these stuff." I said. "You should wait for her to check this scene before you clear it up." 

Dumbledore nodded in agreement. 

"Very well. Peter, Harry, Hermione please go to your dormitory, and stay there. Please don't spread around word about this." Dumbledore announced. We moved away from there. 

"Who came across this scene first?" I asked Harry and Hermione as we walked. 

"Krum and me. We went into the forest to talk after you and the others left from the grounds. Harry told me. "Wait, Krum took you to the forest to talk?" I asked Harry. 

"Yea, he was just talking about uh- you, Hermione." Harry told Hermione who seemed to blush a little, which was hard to tell because it was dark. 

"Oh." Hermione said silently. 

"Right, and you didn't notice anyone, Harry?" I asked him. 

"No, I mean- yea we saw crouch. He just apparated here, and he was talking with someone. We could have got a look on whom he was talking with, but Krum got hit by something and fell down and by then, Crouch was dead. I ran to Dumbledore while Krum kept a watch there. After that, you know what happened."