The streets

It was a normal day. Well, I thought. I was walking home from my favorite book store and all of the sudden, BAM! I just knocked my head into the street sign. I looked around to make sure no one saw. Thankfully, no one saw. As I was walking on the sidewalk in front of my apartment, a guy had stopped me in my tracks. "Hey, you alright?" He could barely hold in his giggles. "Oh no.. you didn't see-" he stopped me mid sentence. "See you walk into the street sign? Nah, wasn't me." He was holding back a smile. "Oh. my. God." I was so embarrassed. Hear me out when I say this. He was tall, cute, and his style was immaculate. What the hell am I supposed to do in this situation? "Uh yeah i'm fine i guess." I was basically holding back tears at this point. "Hey, it's alright! I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. I was just merely concerned.. Uh the name's Karl by the way. I just moved in." Oh you're kidding. He lives in my neighborhood?!? "Oh okay, nice to meet you Karl! I'm y/n." I smiled politely at him. "Hm, cute name," He said. "Oh so you're flirty huh?" I said laughing a bit. "I mean, yeah.. I guess you could say that." He replied awkwardly. The silence was loud. "Well I uh," I stammered. "Yeah uh you can go," he said. "Uh wait y/n! Could I actually get your number? You know, just in case I get lost in the city or something..?"

"Um sure!" I put my number in his phone and put my contact as 'y/n<3'" He looked at it and blushed as I walked away.

*Time skip to 7:30pm*

*Ding*

Karl<3

Hey, um you got plans tonight?

I do not!

Alright, you know the pizza place across main street?

Yeah, why?

Meet me in 20?

Okay, I'll be there :)

Read at 7:32pm

A/N 
AAA okok this is my first EVER story ive wrote sooo i have no clue how this is gonna go