Babysitters

Y/N'S POV:

*ring ring* (its karl)

"Hello?"

"Hey! Could you do me a favor?"

"Of course! What's up?"

"So my friend Chris asked me to babysit his son Tucker and I might need a bit of help, if you can't it's totally okay! I could just use the help"

"Hmm what time?"

"2-5pm"

"Okay perfect, I might be a little late though. I'm packing to go back to my mom's house.."

"Oh wait, did you think about moving in with me?"

"I did, I didn't want to be a problem you know? I don't want to make you feel like you have to take care of me."

"Well I'm up for it. I'd love for you to come!"

"You sure?"

"Positive"

"mmm okay fine, but if im too much to handle tell me, okay?"

"Gotcha, i'm sure that won't happen"

"Okay so could you pick me up?"

"Yeah! Where are you?"

"I'm at Bella's but ill go to the bookstore, its not a long walk"

"Alright ill be there"

"Okay byeee"

"Bye!"

I finish packing and say bye to Bella. I walk to the bookstore, which is barely two miles from Bella's house. I wait for Karl to pick me up. I look at my watch. 2:14 pm. He was a bit late, but its my fault. I did tell him I'd be a bit late, so its fine.

Karl's pov:

It was like 2:15 already and I was still getting gas. There were a shit ton of people in line so I had to wait. I pulled up and saw y/n holding her stuff. She was so- oh my. Her outfit was so simple but it was so cute. She had a Black nike hoodie with ripped jeans and high-tops.

"Hey! I brought some snacks"

"Ayo my favorite" I reach for the animal crackers.

"They're for the kids" y/n bursts out into laughter

"They have their snacks" I roll my eyes playfully.

"Okay then, don't come crying to me when they steal it from you HAH"

"Yeah yeah"

I start driving to Chris's house.

"I'm taking aux"

"Okay, it sucks sometimes though"

y/n puts on "Valerie" by Rome hero Foxes. I had never heard of it, but it was cute. We pulled up to Chris's house and I started to unbuckle.

"WAIT" she grabbed my hand

"Hm?"

"Let the song finish" she said with a smile

"Ahh okay okay"

We vibed in the car for a bit and we decided to get out.

"Hey! C'mon in!" chris welcomed us in

"Uh this is y/n" I moved her beside me

"Hi! I'm Karl's friend, I'm guessing your Chris?"

"Yep, that'd be me"

"And I'm guessing this lil' cutie is Tucker!!" y/n immediately started playing with him

"Alrighty ill leave it to you two!"

"Have fun!" I said going to play with the kids

y/n looked happy with tucker, so Mason and I went and played with his cars that he brought.

"KARLLL TUCKER AND I ARE GONNA FIND YOU! BETTER HIDE!" y/n yelled from across the house

"Oh man, we better hide buddy!" I said to Mason

He tried to get me to hide in the dishwasher, but obviously, I couldn't fit in there, so I hid in a laundry basket. Mason was in the room beside me doing, only god knows what he's doing in there.

"Ready or not, here we comeeee!!!"

y/n was sprinting with Tucker through the house.
"Gotcha!"
Tucker found mason peeking around the corner of the bathroom

I could see y/n through one of the holes in the basket, so I knew where she was. We made eye contact and she smiled and looked at tucker.

"Hey tucker, did you check the laundry room?"

He immediately found me as he ran in the laundry room.

Mason told us it was time for y/n and I to hide since I lost.

We ran upstairs knowing they could barely count to 10, and y/n jumped in a closet. I could hear them running up the stairs so I went in with y/n.

"Let me in!"

"There isn't much room!

"I don't care, move!"

I jumped in the closet. It was quite a tight space.

"Ow that's my face you just slapped"

"MY BAD"

As my eyes finally got used to the dark, I could see her staring into mine. We were close. Like, inches away. Until, the closet door swung open.

"HAHAAAAA" Tucker laughed
"Ewww they were kissing" mason said

"Yeah yeah in karl's dreams" y/n jokingly said

"Ouch" i said playfully

"Im joking, maybe"

"Pfft okay y/n"

"You two hungry?"

We went into the kitchen and fixed them some apples and cheese and sat on the couch.

"What do you guys watch? Disney channel?" y/n asked the kids

"Chris said either disney or nickelodeon"

"Okay"

*knock knock*"I'll get it" I said hopping up from the couch "Hey! We're back!" Katie says "It's 5pm? Already?" y/n asked "Yeah! I'm guessing you guys had fun?" Chris laughed "Oh yes. Tucker is a god at hide and seek" y/n said "Yeah y/n and Karl were kissing in the closet" mason laughed "WE WEREN'T" I exclaimed as everyone laughed "Karl's got a girlfriend? Finally lets go" Chris said "In his dreams" y/n stepped in "Haha okay anyways here's your tip" Katie hands y/n and I $200"Kait this is a lot of money, are you sure?" y/n said concerned "Yes, take it! You deserve it!" Katie says "Thanks so much! It was fun!" y/n said.

A/N
woooo ily guysss
make sure you smile today<3