His house? Already?

Y/n's pov:

"Alrighty so I just embarrassed myself in front of a hot guy and now he's asking me out... uh what. Okokokok, now what do I wear?? Casual? Classy? Fancy? Nah, the place is literally called "pass the pizza" what am I thinking." I check the time. "7:40?? Already?? Shit-" I throw on some leggings with a crewneck and a cardigan. I Rush out realizing I might be late.

*Ding*
Karl<3

Hey, change of plans.. They just closed. Come to my house?

*in mind*: "am i really about to go to a stranger's house.. Hell yeah.

Sure! but i don't have your address lmao

Oh gotcha. Its (insert address here)

Gotcha, on my way.

Y/n's POV:

*ring ring*

"Mom? Why tf is she calling?"

y/n:"Hello?"

mom:"Where are you."

y/n:" No i'm not doing this"

Mom: "We've been through this now, where are you."
y/n: "Im going to a friends house."

mom:"Who?"

y/n:"None of your damn business now leave me alone."

mom:"Y/n i will call the cops."
y/n:"Mom, after what you said to me I'm not coming back! I don't care if your new boyfriend has money, I can pay for my own shit! Im not gonna keep letting him and you treating me like i'm worthless so im sorry, buy goodbye."

*y/n hangs up*

Y/n pov:

I pull down the mirror on my sun visor and my mascara is streaming down my face, along with some tears. "Shit," I wipe it off my face and pull into Karl's driveway. He comes rushing out the door just so he could open mine. "Oh- thanks!" I said as he opened my car door. "Uh so the pizza place was actually opened, I just hate that place and i don't know where else to go-" he said as we walked in his house. "Oh i was hoping you'd say that, i kinda hate that place too." I said, looking down. "Yeahh umm, you alright?" He said, looking worried. "Oh, yeah I'm fine, dont worry about it.." I say as I wipe a tear from my eye. "Hey wait, don't cry, I'm sorry! Did I upset you? Do you wanna go home? I can take you home! I didn't mean to-" I cut him off. "Nono my parents are just- i don't know.." I replied. "You can talk to me, only if you want, though I'm not making you." Karl said, walking to the couch. "Okay um so basically my mom told me that I was a worthless piece of crap and that I shouldn't be alive. So I moved out and she had just called me before I got here telling me that she'd call the cops if she didn't find me herself." I said. "You have a place to stay, right?" Karl asked. "Uh yeah, its right in front of where we met." I replied. "Okay, so I know we literally just met but im here if you need me. I dont wanna get caught up in your family's business, but im here." Karl said with a slight smile. "Thank you, Karl." I said, sitting down. "You hungry?" Karl asked. "Yeah honestly" I replied. "Alrighty thats good. I kinda fixed too much pasta last night so we could have that?"
"Perfect!"

We finish our plates and I start washing them.
"I can get that," karl said

"Nope ill get it" I replied

"No your the guest, ill get it-"
I turn around and look him dead in the eyes, "I got it."
Karl blushes slightly and nods his head quickly

*Time skip to 8pm*

"Um wanna watch a movie? I just got disney+!" karl asked
"Yes!! Wait, can we watch ratatouille?!" I replied

"WAIT YES I LOVE THAT MOVIE" karl basically yelled
I sat down beside him and the movie started.

Karl's POV: "Hey did you want a drink?" I whispered.

 "Nah, I'm good," she replied and yawned.

"Okay i'm gonna go get a monster i'll be back" I said

"Okay" she whispered

I grab a monster and sit back beside y/n. I feel her head fall on my shoulder. I look over at her and she's asleep. What should I do.. Oh man.. Should I let her sleep? What if she needs to go home? Okay, she's fine, I'm sure she'll wake up when the movie ends.