Smiley boy

A few days passed and I decided to drive to the bookstore. I walk in and immediately make eye contact with tyler. Oops. I go to my favorite section and browse for a bit until i feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Karl??" i say quietly
" I figured you'd be here, here's your keychain" karl smiled

"Mm keep it" i said and smiled
Karl takes his car keys and attaches my keychain to it. Ive had the keychain since sophomore year. It was literally just a loop with some braided string that i made in art. He seemed to love it though.
"Thanks itl be on here if you ever change your mind" karl said as he smiled
"Your a smiley boy you know" I say as i continue to browse
"In fact I am, is it a bad thing?" Karl asks playfully
"Dont worry, its cute" I replied with a smirk
"Mhm, well im gonna head back home"
"Alrighty see ya" i say as im checking out.

I was walking and I saw the street sign I bonked my head on last week. I flip it off and walk past it.
"Your funny" Karl says from across the street
"Your an idiot" I reply jokingly
"Thanks, i try" He smiled and walked off

Karl's POV:

I walk out of the bookstore and call my friend, Chris. He had told me he wanted me to babysit Tucker for the day.

"Hey, do I still need to babysit tucker tonight?"

"Hey yeah! His little friend Mason is coming over, so you might need a little help haha. If you don't have the help don't worry about it!"

"Alright, I'm sure i'll find someone, what time we thinking?"

"Uhh lemme ask Katie"

"Okay"

"Hows 2-5pm?"

"That should work!

"Okay! See you there."

Honestly, I had no clue who would help me babysit. Even then, two kids? I mean, y/n and i are close but like, I don't want to just ask her to do something out of nowhere. And plus, she seemed pretty consistent having fun with her friend.

A/N
OOO kinda short part, but more coming soon! how we feelin so far? Hope you all are doing well<3