Chapter 24

"Fucking crazy son of a bitch. What kind of bullshit are you spouting with that nasty mouth--"

I raised my fist to him but he stopped my hands and just stared at me. He didn't say anything and just looked at me!

Is he seriously waiting for me to strip?!

"Look at yourself." He looked at my chest and I already got it.

The wound opened and he saw the blood coming through my dress.

I feel embarrassed that I got the wrong idea but he should have told me properly!

"I guess assassins don't get embarrassed on seeing a lady in her nightgown."

"There's nothing to see." He spoke in a cold manner as if he didn't really care.

I looked at him with disbelief. I can't even think of him as a pervert anymore because he totally looks uninterested!

"Turn around."

"Crazy fucker." That was the only thing that I could say. There really was all the medicine and bandages near the bed but is he really expecting me to obey him, turn around, strip and help me on stopping the blood?

"If you don't want to die because of blood loss, hurry up."

I looked outside and saw how it was still dark. What time is it? Will the sun come up soon? Are the maids awake already? I'm not really fond of maids but it's better that they would be the one to tend on my wound than this guy.

Should I mess with him a little so the two of us gets embarrassed? It looks like he's a cold guy who doesn't know the word embarrassment so it would be interesting to see him like that.

"Oho~ it seems that Mister is too excited to see a lady's body~. I don't blame you, guys of your age are probably interested with things like this~."

I grinned and spoke with a teasing tone but when I didn't hear any response, I looked at him.

Eh?

"I-It's not like that! How ungrateful! I'm even specially offering my help yet you accuse me of being a pervert!"

He had the back of his hand covering his mouth and even in this dark room, I could see how red his face was.

Hm. For some reason this looks strangely familiar?

Like I've seen this image and pose somewhere...

Why is he even acting like that?

"Anyway, it's not like I'm worried about you or anything! And I'm definitely not interested to you or your body!" he said, pointing his finger rudely at me.

Ah!!!!!!

A tsundere!!!! The typical tsundere guy who isn't honest with his own feelings!

A quiet person, my ass! Where did I get that idea?! And your true face is slipping Sir!

I feel like an idiot for even thinking of him as someone inexpressive that I'd have a hard time reading him!

"Stop looking at me with that dumb grin, ugly!"

What did this bastard just say about my face?

If I was living in my past, very normal and modern world, I wouldn't have thought about this but since I'm living inside a novel then this guy...

This guy is probably the pitiful second lead that will soon be rejected by the female lead!

How pitiful! Even the way he acts is very second-lead-like that I feel guilty for even treating him like a pervert.

Besides, not only his personality but also his appearance also screams 'I'm the second lead!' crazily.

Too bad, if you only have black hair and red eyes, then you would have passed the criteria at the very least.

"Oi, you were thinking about something rude, right?"

But we can't do anything about his personality if that's the real him.

Geez, it's sad to live like a second lead unconsciously. Should I give a hint to him that he'll either be rejected by the female lead or that he'll die in a pathetic manner for loving her?

Not like I remember the novel having other male characters though. 

What the hell is even happening in my life! It's like Daryl and Hans are the only normal people around me! Evan is a crazy kidnapper who's borderline yandere if I left him alone and this assassin is a tsundere! 

"Haaaa," I sighed deeply. I'm really living a novel life out here– a bad one though.

"You're not listening to me, are you?" His brows were furrowed and he folded his arms arrogantly.

Those actions... that's exactly what makes you the second lead, you fool!

***

Okay, so I didn't expect this story to actually blew up while I was in the middle of stressing over my college life and I actually only realized it when someone personally messaged me about this.

Anyway, as some of you might realize Chapter 24 has already been released in the past so why is there another Chapter 24 now? It's because I decided to change things a little since it's cringey to look at my old self's writing. Just think of the next chapters as an improved one lol.

Currently, I've been thinking (and typing) more details for the plot and the next chapters but I still don't have a specific update schedule since college is very hectic and depressing. 

Thank you for all of your support until now! It really motivates me a lot!