Chapter 3

"K-Kaku-chan!?"

Kakuchou froze hearing that nickname. Finally looking down, his breath hitched. "...Takemichi...?"

Takemichi and Kakuchou stared at each other. Do they cry? Ignore? Go to the shrine and pray they aren't being cursed by the devil?

Nah, I'm kidding. Kakuchou kneeled and hugged Takemichi tightly. "Kaku-chan!?" 'It's him. My one and only love. Is this a dream? This kid looks just like Takemichi when he was younger. Mine. I want this kid.' "Hey, Kakuchou! The hell you doing hugging a kid!?" South asked.

Kakuchou stood up with Takemichi in his arms. "What's your name?" "...Hanagaki Takemichi! It's me, Kaku-chan! I don't know what happened but..." Takemichi rambled on and on, not noticing Kakuchou just gazing at him. "Hah? Hanagaki Takemichi, just like the former first division captain of Toman!" South bent to Takemichi's level, scaring the poor boy. 'SCARY!!'

"...South-san, I'm leaving. Call me when you need me." Kakuchou turned and walked away. South just stood confused. Why was Kakuchou obsessed with a kid?

...

Kakuchou had no home, but the hideout was a good enough place. He had his own territory-like area, where no one dares to come near except the former Tenjiku executives and Izana. On the second floor, Kakuchou stayed in a destroyed club room that had ripped furniture but the dust was gone due to Izana forcing his subordinates to clean it.

"Kaku-chan, where are we?" Takemichi asked, glancing around. "Rokuhara Tandai's hideout. We'll discuss in my room." Kakuchou gently stroked Takemichi's black hair, reliving the touch he couldn't two years ago.

"Ack! It looks like a tornado came here!" Takemichi gaped at the ruined furniture. "Is something wrong!? W-we can go a hotel room if this room is terrible!" Kakuchou panicked. "No, it's fine! Just surprised!" Takemichi reassured.

Kakuchou placed Takemichi down on the good part of the couch and sat next to him. "So, can I know why your in this body?" Takemichi's face soured. "I don't know. I thought I died but then I woke up on a hot beach, laying on sand. I had this shirt on with briefs underneath. Say, do you know what happened to Draken-kun!? His foster parents said he left home two years ago!"

'Oh right, Takemichi doesn't know of the new Toman, the Kanto Manji gang. Should I tell him...?' "Uh...I'll tell you another time. Sorry, but I think it's best if figure out your living situation first." Kakuchou changed the subject, causing Takemichi to puff his cheeks. "Your hiding something...oh wait, my living situation is important-"

...

Izana had some snacks in a grocery bag and was on his way to Kakuchou's room. 'If Kakuchou doesn't like garlic chips, then too bad! I'm shoving it down his throat if he tries to spit it out!' "Kaku-"

Kakuchou and Takemichi froze, not expecting any visitors. "I-Izana! U-um-" "...Kakuchou, you knocked up a girl because Takemichi died!?" "NO! Ahem...this...is Takemichi..." Kakuchou shakily gestures over at the shaking Takemichi. 'It's Mikey's brother!!!! Holy shi-'

"...WHAT!?" "I know! I know, it's-I don't even know what's going on either!" Takemichi waved his hands around. "There's no way your Takemichi!" "I am!" "Prove it!" "You were about to save Kaku-chan from Kisaki and then I pushed you two away so I died and then I woke up in a beach-...never mind, I plead the fifth." Takemichi realized he reminded Izana about something that would make him feel guilty.

Silence...then Izana fainted. "IZANA!" "I KILLED HIM!!"

...

Kokonoi hacking skills were above average, tracking down rats were a main thing in Black Dragons after all. Going for one of the Yoshimura C.O's front camera, he kept a look out for the traitor he was tasked to find. Noticing the leader of Rokuhara Tandai and Kakuchou walking around, Kokonoi clicked his tongue in annoyance.

'Hm? Why'd they stop?' Kakuchou stopped moving and looked down. Was there something interesting on the ground? Kokonoi couldn't see it as a mailbox was covering it.

He gasped, seeing the beautiful kid in Kakuchou's arm. 'He...looks just like him... Mikey's gonna want to see this.'

...

"Okay...so. The only explanation I could think of was you reincarnated or something." Izana said, holding an ice-pack over his head wound from when he fell back earlier. "First time-travel, now reincarnation. What next, fire bending?" Takemichi muttered. "Huh?" "Nothing!"

Izana took in Takemichi child form. Not trying to be a pedophile though, he had to admit that Takemichi was really cute. "...So what now? I doubt your parents would take you in, but I think an orphanage will." Izana couldn't let him stay with them though. It was too dangerous, and he couldn't let his savior get hurt.

"NO! I wanna stay with Kaku-chan!!" Takemichi protested. Izana grabbed his baby cheeks. "Even if you had really good endurance back then, your kid body would probably decease from any of my subordinate's attack. The three deities isn't something you should deal with!"

"I'm sta-eh? Three deities?" Kakuchou flinched. "Ah! It's nothing you should worry abo-" "What, you didn't know that Mikey was one of them?" "Izana!"

"...Izana-kun. Please explain."

Notes:

Koko finna have a salary boost from Mikey.

Notes:

Twittor: https://twitter.com/Fujoshi_Reaper_

Hope ya enjoyed :D