Chapter 6

Hinata glared at Kisaki. He was living a fine and normal life! Acting like he didn't murder her beloved boyfriend! 'I wanna kill him. He deserves it. Takemichi-kun died because of him. Emma-chan's in a coma because of him. He'll pay. Die. Die die die di-'

"Oi, Senju! Let go of Takemichi!" Kakuchou placed the clothes down. "Hah!? Why should I listen to you? This kid would probably prefer me anyways!" Senju hugged Takemichi tighter, making the poor boy almost die from boob suffocation.

Hinata threw a fast punch at Senju's face, which the other dodged. "Too slow!" A strong kick struck Hinata's side. 'Tch. Pesky bitch.' Takemichi couldn't bear to see his girlfriend hurt. "W-wait! Let's not fi-" "FIGHT FIGHT!!" Hanma forgot about his fear and was recording.

Senju had no problem fighting with one arm busy. She could still beat everyone in the room anyways. 'Takeomi gonna scold me later for bringing in a random kid but I can't help it!! He looks like a fat chipmunk~!!'

Kisaki had an uneasy feeling in his stomach when the black haired kid spoke. The memory of Takemichi dying because of him made him leave the delinquent world. He just wanted to forget about it, and just when he was living like a normal rich kid, those shiny blue eyes snapped him back to guilt-land. Yet he wants to bring the boy with him back home, for research purposes of course.

Senju was fast and had good instincts, dodging every attack from her opponent. The bloodlust oozed from both of them, creating a dark atmosphere. Kakuchou needed to get in the fight to rescue Takemichi but there was no opening.

"*Hic* *Hic* S-...STOP FIGHTING!!" Takemichi cried, bawling his eyes out.

All froze hearing the sobs, then panicked. "S-sorry! Hey, you want me to get you some candy?" Senju was ready to spend her big brother's credit card dry. "Takemichi-kun, Hina-chan's sorry! Don't cry!" The innocent Hinata took over, wiping Takemichi's fat tears.

With both girls worrying over Takemichi, Kakuchou knew this was a good time to get his friend back. But would he be quick enough for Senju's quick reflexes? 'Never mind that, I need to risk it all for Takemichi!'

Taking a running stance, something flashed right past him. "Eh?"

As soon as Sanzu curved around Senju, Kokonoi snatched Takemichi out of her arms. "KEEP FIGHTING, MORONS!!" Yes. They drove a motorcycle in a store. And no one died because of Sanzu's amazing driving skills.

"I take it back when you told me you always stole your brother's motorcycle to drive around Tokyo and I called you a stupid moron!" Kokonoi held the flailing boy tightly, ignoring the shoppers' scream when they zoomed by. Hey, at least they didn't hit anyone.

"KOKO!?!" "Yep! I'm taking you to Mikey!!" When Kokonoi heard the nickname, he instantly confirmed that this kid was Takemichi. No kid could've even known his nickname anyways without meeting him.

Sanzu laughed manically as he crashed through the mall entrance, waving the glass away. Takemichi didn't get any glass on him but Kokonoi did. "Sanzu, what the fuck!? That could've hurt Takemichi!!" "I know~!! It would've been wonderful to see him shed blood~!"

Takemichi paled. 'Is this dude a psycho!?!?'

...

Hinata knew that the two came from Mikey's orders but she was still pissed. She wanted the job of getting Takemichi back! "HEY!!" Senju charged after them even though she was no match for a motorcycle. Hanma sulked about only having a 1 minute shitty fight scene, and Kisaki had questions. A lot of them.

Kakuchou panicked for the third time. 'Was that Sanzu and Koko!? How did they know too!? Shit, I need to call Izana!'

...

Takemichi passed out from too much adrenaline. The fault lies on Sanzu for driving too fast and recklessly. Mikey stared at the sleep boy, excited and happy but didn't show it. His Takemichi was right in front of him again. After two long torturous years, his bright sun was here again.

Kokonoi confirmed to Mikey that it was definitely Takemichi. And the softness in his eyes told no lies.

"Takemitchy...mine...mine...Takemitchy's mine..." Draken watched his leader barely blink and kept muttering to himself, occasionally touching and groping the small boy. 'Takemitchy's back...but how though?'

Notes:

Headcannon: Hanma has sent Kisaki animals fighting videos everyday.

BET Y'ALL DIDN'T EXPECT THIS!! HAHAAAAA!!!

...alsothankyoufortheloveinthecommentsokaybye-

Notes:

Twittor: https://twitter.com/Fujoshi_Reaper_

Hope ya enjoyed :D