Chapter 9

Takemichi decided to spend some Izana today, Kakuchou being given a task to patrol somewhere by South. Izana was suppose to be happy, if it weren't for the Haitani brothers sticking along.

"That's why~, when someone tries coming at you with a fist, you swing your weapon right on the neck! If you're lucky, they might even die~!" Ran did some fast swings in the air with his baton, scaring the trembling Takemichi. "Got it?" "Y-y-y-y-yeah..."

Rindou was carrying Takemichi on his shoulders having been forced by Ran to do so. "You scared him, Ran." "C'mon~, this is the same person from two years ago. I'm just telling him some good defense tricks." "You mean murder plans." "...That's another way to call it!"

Izana gave Rindou a nasty glare. 'If this four-eyes bitch wasn't here, I could've been the one to carry Takemichi!!!' "Neh Izana, where exactly are we going?" Switching his face to a 180, Izana took his eyes off Rindou. "We're just going to a park. I heard kids like going there~." "I AM 26 AT HEART!!" "Eh? 26?"

Takemichi slapped a hand over his mouth, forgetting that he never told them about the time-travel. "I mean 14!!" A terrible poker face exposed his obvious lie. "Has anyone ever told you that you're a terrible liar?" Rindou earned a smack on his head from Izana. "Ow."

"Well, ignoring that, why are we even going to a park anyways?" Ran asked. "I lied, we aren't going to the park. We're going to a motorcycle repair shop. My bike's in there since my engine broke." "Oh, okay."

The shop reminded Takemichi of Inui and Kokonoi's hideout he was shown back when Mucho kidnapped them. Inui said it used by Mikey's big brother's motorcycle shop and it used to be filled with amazing and sparkling bikes. 'Come to think of it, how are Inupi and Koko? I hope they're doing okay since I heard them fighting during the Kanto incident.'

"Yo, Takane. How's my bike doing?" Izana opened the door, ringing the small bell hanging on top of the door. "Oh, Izana-san! Well..." The two talked about Izana's bike. Takemichi was watching Izana talk like a normal person. He judged him in the past as a evil man who doesn't have a heart, yet they talked like normal acquaintances. 'Izana-san...I'm sorry for judging you too early.'

"Oi, Ran, Rindou. I saw a candy shop two blocks north from here. Go entertain Takemichi there while I stay here." Takemichi liked candy, but not that much surprisingly. "Okay~." The trio followed Izana's instruction and sure enough, a candy shop was in front of them.

"Do you want anything, Hanagaki? I don't mind paying~." Ran asked. "Uh, it's fine! I have my own money!" Takemichi grimaced, remembering where he got it from though. "Don't bother, I don't mind~." Ran persisted. "N-no! I couldn't!" "I said it's fine~!"

"If you don't mind paying for Takemichi, then pay back the 34,000 yen you still owe me." Rindou kicked Ran's shins. "Ow! I said I'll pay you back soon!" "It's been 5 damn years, Annabelle!!" "My hair's not red like that creepy doll bitch!" "No, but you're hair style's the same!" "Hah!?"

Takemichi got off Rindou's shoulder and started eye-shopping. He didn't bother going in candy stores back then because it seemed childish and unnecessary, but he regrets that now. Yamagishi was the one who liked candies and usually wandered off their group trips to go in them.

'WOAH!! They look so colorful!!' Takemichi's eyes sparkled seeing the rainbow lollipops and multiple flavors of hello kitty gummies.

Ran and Rindou were sort of in their own world too, having been their first time in a candy shop. "Why does this say dynamite candy?" Rindou examined the red package suspiciously. "Maybe it tastes like dynamite?" "Idiot, then people would've sued this company a long time ago!"

A hand landed on Takemichi's shoulder, scaring him for a second. "A-ano...are you, Takemitchy?" Takemichi turned around quickly, shocked to see the familiar brown bangs tied up and orange square glasses.

"Yamagishi!!!" Takemichi ran to his bleeding friend, sobbing. "S-sorry, Takemitchy..." Yamagishi coughed out blood, clutching his red bloody wound in pain. "Guess this is the end for me..."

"Takemitchy! That's you, isn't it!?" Yamagishi shook Takemichi back to reality. 'Eh!? What was that vision!?'

"Oi, four-eyes." A strong kick made Yamagishi fly a few feet away. "Y-Yamagishi!" "Don't touch Takemichi so casually." Two people stood in front of him. One with black hair reaching his shoulders and had brown hair, and the other...

"Chi-...Chifuyu...?"

Notes:

OoO Takemichi has evolved his powers!!!

Notes:

Twittor: https://twitter.com/Fujoshi_Reaper_

Hope ya enjoyed :D