Chapter 5

"...Kawaragi Senju. Let go of Takemichi-kun before I make you."

A familiar peach haired girl glared at Senju with half-lidded eyes.

'H-...HINA!?!?'

Senju knew the girl in front of her was dangerous, seeing how she knew who she was. "Who are you? Are you this kid's sister or something?" Takemichi choked on his spit. 'She's my girlfriend!! Wait, did we break up?' "Yeah, I am. Give him back before I make you."

Hinata grew out her hair in two years, letting it flow into a sea of dark pink locks. Her fighting skills were on par with Mitsuya, having been trained by Mikey. "...Guess you're not having him back then~." Senju smirked, giving Takemichi' forehead a kiss. '...A GIRL KISSED M-'

Senju jumped back quickly, dodging Hinata's kick. "You shitty bitch." 'HINA, WHO TAUGHT YOU TO SWEAR LIKE THAT?!!?' Takemichi covered his mouth. "Even if you're a girl, I won't hold back." Senju got into a fighting stance, one arm holding Takemichi while the other held up a fist.

"Takemichi!?" Kakuchou arrived with a pile of clothes to see his little friend in the arms of a girl with Hinata ready to commit homicide. "Kaku-chan, help me!!!" Takemichi cried out. Taking one step, both girls glared at him.

"Another nuisance?"

"Get in my way and I'll fucking murder you."

'S-scary...' Kakuchou debated on whether to either call Izana for help or risk his life for Takemichi. 'Wait, isn't that Brahman's boss!?' Finally realizing the similarities, Kakuchou knew Takemichi was about to be kidnapped by Senju. 'Did they find out that's Takemichi!? How!?'

However, the reason was completely different. 'Once I get Tachibana-chan out of my way, I'll make this cute kid my new little brother!!'

...

Hanma wanted some rubber ducks and made Kisaki come with him. But his tendency to get distracted by random things, like a wet floor sign, forced Kisaki to put a collar on him. "Son of bitch!! Hanma, we bought your ducks and are going home!!" Kisaki shouted, trying to pull Hanma away from the entrance of a clothing store.

"I sensed a cat fight in that store and I needa see some hair grabbing!!" Hanma got his phone out and needed some good stuff to watch. Kisaki screamed as he was dragged to the store, holding onto the leash for dear life as Hanma ran in.

There were no crowd surprisingly, giving Hanma and Kisaki front row seats. "Fight fi-"

The four people glanced at him, three of them shocked to see the lanky male. "...Oh shit." Hanma paled seeing Kakuchou and Hinata. "Tachibana!?" Kisaki looked at Hinata. "Shit bag." Hinata's blood boiled seeing Kisaki's face.

"..." *squeaks* "Put the ducks away, stupid zombie!!"

Notes:

Inupi: Koko, get the fuck out of your tub filled with money.

Koko holding up a glass of wine and swirling it gently with shades on: Huh? I'm sorry, I don't speak poor-

Inupi throws a cockroach

Koko: ∑(ΦдΦlll) "😍Ȧ̴͚͔̥̖̳͕̙̾̿̂✨Ȉ͚̜̖̼̇͞🤩Ę̘̼̺̲̰̏ͅ👄E̳̗̥̘̳̪̘͕̓ͨͫ͜👌E̶͇̮͕͈̝̼͛̐ͅ🌹Ę͔̰̼̳̺̈̓ͪͦ💖E͚̼̩̝̜̹̠̍̄͟-😫🧨"

--
The girls fighting: 👑🥇🪓⛏🩹⛓💀

Hanma and Kisaki: ...*squeaks*
--

Why do ppl like this story even though the chapters r short TwT

---

Workers at the kids section: Baby I'm not even here. I'm just a hallucination.

Notes:

Twittor: https://twitter.com/Fujoshi_Reaper_

Hope ya enjoyed :D