Chapter 13

"...It's official. You're too pure for me." Izana declared after hearing Chifuyu and Baji were now secretly on their side because of Takemichi. "Agreed." Kakuchou patted Izana's back, who was hugging Takemichi.

"Uh, what?" Takemichi tried pushing Izana's away. "I'll never let Toman have you anymore! You'll be mine and Kakuchou's child!!" "EXCUSE ME WH-" "Don't worry Takemichi, I'll make sure to be the best dad ever!" Kakuchou bluntly stated. "No, you're the mom, I'm the dad!" Izana rejected. "What!? But I'm not a fe-" "Watch that mouth of yours. Surgery can always do something about that body of yours." Izana evilly grinned. "-Sorry."

Needless to say, the trio had a happy reunion! ...Ignoring the part Izana exposed one of Ran's secrets, South barged in the room, wanting to see what Takemichi was that made the cold-hearted Izana Kakuchou so infatuated with him.

"EEP!" "Hanagaki Takemichi!! Let's have a tal-" South was interrupted by his head hitting the "short" door frame. "...Pft-" "WHO LAUGHED!?"

...

If you were to ask a random Rokuhara Tandai member this, "What is more believable, Haitani Ran becoming the face of "Japan Fried Chicken", which is an off-brand KFC that actually serves chicken in their chicken nuggets, because his little brother sold him off to Elon Musk as a test subject for his newest toaster-drone implant chip for 100 yen and then ran away because JFC was hiring and he wanted money to throw at Rindou without having to be a test subject, OR, Terano South showing compassion to a kid he's known only for a day?", ...you'd get no answer but a punch in the face depending on your size and face-

Right now, South, Izana, and Kakuchou were playing "Uno". "PLUS 8 LIKE MY DIC-" "Uno reverse." Kakuchou placed a green reverse card. "...FUCK!" And Takemichi was seated on South's lap, wrapped in a warm blanket.

'How did it get to this!?' Takemichi questioned himself.

South chuckled, gaining their attention. "What's so funny, South?" Izana glared. "Hahaha!! PLUS 12!!!" South slammed down three plus 4 cards. "BULLSHIT!!" "HOW!?" Takemichi slowly clapped, not know what else to do.

...

After some convincing and promises, Takemichi managed to get Izana to let him back outside. I mean, Takemichi got kidnapped two times and came back to the hideout by god's luck but that doesn't matter!

Though, a condition was that the Haitani brothers, Kakuchou, and he himself would be his body guards, and he can not go out of their sights. "But what if I need to use the bathroom?" "...It's just your tiny dick, no one's getting hard from it." "TAKE THAT BA-oh wait, never mind, that's weird."

Everything should be fine! No Toman could ever kidnap Takemichi now!

...Is what they wanted say-

"FUCK! I LOOKED AWAY FOR JUST A SECOND! A SECOND! HOW DID HE DISSAPEAR FASTER THAN ME AND RINDOU'S DAD BECAUSE OF GAMBLING!?" "I KNO-WAIT YOU SAID HE WENT TO GET MILK!" "WELL GROW UP BECAUSE THAT WAS A LIE, YOU BIG BABY!" "...Really...?" "Shi-"

Kakuchou was having a panic attack and Izana was trying his best to comfort him. ...And he wasn't helping.

"SHUT UP AND QUIT CRYING!" "I CAN'T!!"

So what happened to Takemichi?

"Uh, I think we just go a few more rights and then the cafe should be there." A pretty teenage girl approached him, asking him directions for a specific cafe. She had her pink hair in a long pony-tail with a lock of it left hanging in front of her face-HEY WAIT IT'S A HE!

That's right!

Fifth division's plan was Sanzu dressing up as a girl and leading him to Mikey's home when he least expected. It was perfect plan that was so close to it's success!

...Too bad Kisaki and Hanma were witnessing this though-

Notes:

yes my humor is based off of RYANcomedy, he's funny as hell

---

Also, yes uno because I don't know how to play any other card game ;-;

--

Mikey: TAKEMITCHY, LOVE ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRENCH GIRLS

Takemichi: HINA-CHAN, YUZUHA, AND SENJU AREN'T FRENCH!!

Mikey: ...Who's Senju? A new rival? I'll kill them.

Takemichi: Shi-

---

Kisaki and Hanma seeing Sanzu cross-dressing:...

Kisaki: Hey isn't that-

Hanma: Don't kinkshame!

Kisaki: ...I'm sorry what!?

--

Late and short chapter because I'm tired ;-;

Notes:

Twittor: https://twitter.com/Fujoshi_Reaper_

Hope ya enjoyed :D