I

Perfect. Perfect is the only word that could describe Y/n L/n. A beautiful face, perfect body, a beautiful long H/c, a gorgeous E/c, and so much more. Everybody could easily fall for her not just the guys also the girls even fall for her too. She has so much respect from all the people inside her school. Everybody admires her not just from the looks but also her out standing grades. Even the teachers give her their respects. The tittle of student council president does seem a perfect match for her inside the school. Also, she is a former member in one of the famous gangster in Japan called Tokyo Manji Gang or TOMAN for short. She decided to get out from the gang when she entered her second year in her middle school for some reason.

Year 2005

It was just one fine day in Mizo Middle School, Y/n is just doing her usual things as the student council president in her school. Learning as a normal student and helping her friends and teachers who needs her help. But something happen that made Y/n involved in some kind of situation. A student ran in the hall way all the way to Y/n class. "L/N-SENPAI! THERE IS SOME STUDENTS WHO GOT SOME INJURIES!" Y/n quickly get up from her chair and tell the student to show her. The both of them ran to the school gates and found five students got a seious injuries. "Thanks for telling me, I will take care of this and you can go back to your class." The student nod and return to his class. This is a little bit of unexpected during in the middle of the day. Though school will be over soon enough. As Y/n thinking of what happens to them, she decided to get them into the school clinics.

It has been an hour and some of the students already go home after the school is done. It was just Y/n and the five students who are still in the school. When Y/n packed her bag one of the student gain his conscious and try to open up his eyes. "W-Where am I?" "Oh, your finally awake." The blonde boy try to sit up with a help of Y/n who is sitting next to him. "Are you feeling better?" The boy is amazed by the looks of Y/n. She gave him a warm smile on her face making him blushed a little bit.

"O-Oh! Y-Yeah! I'm totally fine thanks for helping me and my friends... Uh..."

"Y/n L/n, pleasure to meet you. I'm the 3rd grade student and the student council president in here."

SHE IS THE STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT?! WE'RE DOOMED! Takemichi schocked that the person in front of him is the student council president. He is afraid that she will tell the teachers about what happen to him and his friends. She just let out a chuckle from what he reaction. "Don't be scared, I won't tell the teachers unless you tell me what happen to you and your friends. In fact, I don't know what happen to you guys in the first place. A student inform me that he found you guys in front of the school gate unconscious." Takemichi is embarassed when he hear her saying like that. Takemichi decided to tell her what happen to him and his friends.

Takemichi and the other four guys seems to have a fight with a year older from Shibuya School which are gangster. They said they are a members of Tokyo Manji Gang and so they fight them until they got a lot of injuries all over their bodies. They were deafeted and in exchange right now they are their slaves and they must do whatever they told them especially their captains. Hearing Takemichi story made Y/n a little bit shocked of what she just heard. "P-Please don't tell the teachers about this, I don't want my friends got a detention." Takemichi scratch his back of his neck and looked at his friends who still unconscious. Y/n then pat his head and messed up a little bit of his hair. "Hey it's okay, as I promise to you I won't tell them. Just don't get yourself get hurt again okay?" She gave him a smile and Takemichi widend his eyes. Then he nod slowly as his answer. Y/n let go of her hand from Takemichi head and get ready to go home.

"I'm sorry but I have to go somewhere, if you don't mind after your friends gain some conscious tell them to go home, okay?"

"Y-Yeah, thanks for helping us L/n-senpai."

"No problem Hanagaki, take care and go home safely."

Y/n wave and saying goodbye to Takemichi, then she walk to the school gates and went home. She is thinking about what Takemichi said. It's been so long since I heard TOMAN... I wonder how are they doing right now. They might be doing something crazy now. A little smile appeared in her lips as she thinking about some memories that she have with her old friends. She surely miss them but, she don't have any choice but to let them go for some reason. It was hard for her to let them go. She was hoping that she could meet them and tell them the reason why she left them. Even though that time when she told them that she would leave TOMAN they were mad at her.

========
The Next Day...

School is crowded with students as always. Y/n walked to the school entrance and the students greet her and she will greet them back with a warm smile on her face. Walking to her locker to change her out door shoes into the indoor shoes, then she heard a voice calling her name. It is one of her junior and then the student approach her. "Oh good morning Hinata, is there something you need?" Tachibana Hinata, one of the junior in Mizo School who is close with Y/n.

"Actually yeah, I want to thank you personally. Thanks for saving my boyfriend and his friends."

"Your boyfriend? Ah, you mean Hanagaki?"

"Yeah, he told me you are the one who helped him with the injuries."

Y/n then pat her head gently and give her a smile with her eyes closed. "It is my pleasure to help them, I'll will help my friends even my juniors. Now, let's go to our class before the belss ring okay?" Hinata slightly blushed and she nod agreeing with Y/n. They went to their own class and they all start their usual routines which is learning. Right now it was lunch time and Y/n just get out from the teachers room to get some files from the teacher to give it to Class 2-3 students. When she walked in the hallway she saw Takemichi and his friends talking about something. Deciding to hear their conversation, she hide behind the corner of the hallway and listen to the conversation.

It seems they will have a fight after school. The fight will be held at the back of school and it seems like a ring fight. One of Takemichi friends will be on the fight with the Shibuya School gangster students. Then all of the sudden Y/n remembers that the Shibuya students is one of the TOMAN members. I know Mikey won't be happy when he hear this... She look at her watch it is almost time that lunch will be over. Then she continue to walk to Class 2-3 to give the files. Then Y/n walk pass by Takemichi and hos friends and decided to greet them. "Hey there Hanagaki, feeling better today?" Takemichi is shocked and shy at the same time when Y/n asked about his condition. Y/n just let out a chuckle. "Come on, lunch is almost over let's go to your class. I have something from the teachers for you guys." They all walk together and Y/n walk in front of them. Also, Takemichi and his friends whispered to each others about how Y/n looks.

"Damn! Can't believe L/n-senpai walk in front of us! She is a total goddess!" Yamagishi Kazushi.

"She's a hottie indeed, I wonder if I could get her number." Suzuki Makoto.

"She's indeed pretty and cool too." Yamamoto Takuya.

"Well she is the cutest girl that I ever met, also I was shocked that she knows you Takemichi." Sendou Atsushi.

"Y-Yeah." Nervously answering Atsushi or Akkun beside him while scratching the back of his neck.