VIII

Present, 2017

Takemichi complete his mission in the past to save Draken from death. He went to the future, hoping that now he could see the better future and he still doing his main abojective to keep Hinata his girlfriend alive and prevent TOMAN from getting corrupted. He thought he completed his mission. He decided to see one of his friends from Mizo Middle School and that person is Akkun. Right now, Akkun is working as a hairstylist in a salon. Takemichi really glad that Akkun is still alive in this time.

The both of them then talked some things until Takemichi got a called from Hinata little brother, Tachibana Naoto. Naoto told Takemichi from the phone that Hinata is alive and right now she want to meet Takemichi. Takemichi widend his eyes and tell Naoto that he will go meet her. Takemichi say his goodbye to Akkun and then he went to see Hinata in a certain place that Naoto told Takemichi. Not for long, someone came inside to the salon. "Sorry we are closed-." Akkun widend his eyes when he saw the person. A girl figure wearing a black turtle neck shirt, a white suit, and white skirt with a pair of black heels boots. "Long time no see, Sendou." The woman then stand in front of Akkun with a smile on her face.

"L-L/n-senpai, what are you doing here?" His voice trembling when he recognized the figure. Y/n let out a chuckle and look to Akkun eyes with her E/c eyes. "I have one last job for you to do." As she walked to the windows and closed the curtains and dimmed the light to the minimum. Y/n then look back to Akkun with her serious face. "Let's keep it simple shall we? Kill Hanagaki Takemichi along with Tachibana Hinata." Akkun widend his eyes and his hands were trembling. He must killed his own bestfriend in order to return to his family. Don't have much choice Akkun agreed with Y/n request. A smile appeared in Y/n face and then she pat Akkun shoulder. "That's a good boy. Now do your job or face the consequences." Y/n then left Akkun alone inside the salon.

=========

Right now Hinata and Takemichi is walking together. They both talk how they miss the good old days. Takemichi decided to leave Hinata alone inside her car, 'cause he want to go to the toilet first. After he went to the toilet he accidently bumped into a tall man. His wearing a suit and a golden glass. "Weren't you supposed to be in the car?" Takemichi confused by the man statement and the man turn around and walk away from Takemichi. Weren't I supposed in the car? What does he meant? Then his eyes widend when he figure it out. He ran to the parking lot and he already saw that a big car already hit Hinata's car and the both of them were on fire.

On the otherside, Y/n was standing in a tall building and could see the situation. The tall figure man then came to her and gave her a hug from the back. "He failed to do his job, huh?" The tall man then rest his chin to Y/n shoulder. Y/n then smirk. "I know this would happen. We could kill him anytime soon. So, let's report this to Kisaki-san, Hanma-san." Then Hanma smile and let go of the hug. "Whatever you say, princess~." The both of them then walk together to report about what just happen back to Kisaki.

==========

Past, 2005

Right now, Y/n is resting at her house since she got a lot of injuries. It has been a few days since the fight between Moebius and TOMAN. Y/n always visit Pah and tell what happen after he got arrested. He surely trust Y/n to take care of TOMAN for him. Y/n is tsill thinking will she return to TOMAN or not. Then suddenly someone bell at her door. She walk to the door reaveling Baji leaning on her door. "Baji? Weren't you get house arrested by Mikey because of certain things?" Baji then stood up straight and suddenly he hug Y/n. Her eyes widend because he suddenly hug her. He rest his head to Y/n shoulder.

"Don't talk. I want like this for a moment." He then tighten the hug making Y/n even more confused. Y/n then start to hug him back and stroke his hair gently. "Sorry to break it up to you. But, you are tall and my feat must tiptoe and it's making me hard to stand up." Baji let out a chuckle and then he release the hug. Y/n then stand aside telling Baji to get in her house. Then the both of them sit in the couch. Baji rested his head on Y/n lap and close his eyes. Y/n looked at his face and saw that Baji is thinking of something. It might be something serious. But then she realised that he is wearing TOMAN uniform. "If you want to talk about something spill it out. I'm here for you." Y/n know that he want to talk about something, but he couldn't let it out. Baji then open up his eyes and his eyes meet with Y/n eyes.

"From now on I am TOMAN enemy." Y/n widend her eyes and she was shocked. Baji lift up his hand and put it on Y/n cheek. Y/n is confused, Baji then let out a chuckle. "I am not a part of TOMAN anymore just like you." Y/n eyes change into a concern look. She knows that Baji really cared about TOMAN and he wouldn't abandoned them. Unless he is hiding something from them. "I don't know what happen but... If you need something I'll always here for you okay?" Y/n then give him a smile with her eyes closed. She is still thinking why Baji would do something like that. But, she wouldn't push him to far and right now she knew that Baji just need someone to be with him.

==========
The Next Day...

Y/n already fully healed from her injuries and now she went to her school. She was walking in the hallway then a teacher called her. She turned around and greet her teacher. "Hey there Y/n, sorry for calling you out of no where. I have some request for you. Could you please escort the transfer student? He will come in 15 minutes and he will be in your class. I have some things to do, so could you please do it for me? I let your homeroom teacher know it."

"Ofcourse sensei, I would loved to." Then the teacher say thankyou to her and Y/n wait for the transfer student to come in near the shoes locker. Wondering what will the student look like, but it is her job as the student council president to make the student feel welcome. After all the student will be the same class as her. Then after 15 minutes of waitting, the transfer student then came. Y/n widend her eyes when she recognized the student. Then the transfer student stand in front of Y/n and give her a smile on his face.

"Long time no see N/n-chan!"

"T-Tora-kun..."