XIV

It's already a couple of days since Y/n went out from the hospital. But, something happen. As soon as she enter the school gate, everyone looked at her in fears. Y/n didn't know what happen, when she try to ask someone they probably would ran away because they are scared of her. 'Okay this is weird... There is something suspicious.' She then looked at the Mizo five which is Takemichi and his friends. She approach her and asking what happen in school since she got in to the hospital.

"You are not gonna like what you gonna hear this L/n-senpai." Akkun said it with a concern tone.

"Apparently, there is someone who spread the rumor that you are a deliquent and one of the TOMAN vice commander." As Yamagishi fix his glasses.

Y/n was stiffend by what he just said. 'I am not a part of TOMAN any more, yet someone spread that rumor about me...' Then a teacher approaching Y/n and telling her that she need to talk with the principal of the school. The mizo five widend their eyes they heard the teacher. Y/n try to reasured them to not worry about her. Y/n start to follow the teacher from behind and then they went inside the principal office. The principal then looked at Y/n. "Miss L/n, please take a sit. I would have some words with you and probably it would take a while."

=============

"Thankyou, sir. I'll be taking my leave then." Y/n stand up from her sit and give the principal a respectful bow. The principal give her a sad smile as he watched her went out from his room. As she went out from the principal office she just have blank face. She noticed that all the students are still in their class learning their lessons. But then she saw Takemichi just went out from the boys toilet. Takemichi notice Y/n walking in the hallway as he slightly widend his eyes when he saw Y/n has blank face.

Takemichi then approach her and stand in front of her. "L-/L-senpai, what happen?" Y/n then looked to the ground and gripped her school bag with her hands tightly. She take a deep breathe and look at Takemichi eyes. Her eyes has no emotions in it. It concern Takemichi even more. "Apparenlty this will be the last day I saw you and Hinata along with the boys, Hanagaki." She give Takemichi a sad smile. Takemichi was even shocked when he heard those words.

"WHAT?! WHY?! Why would you say something like that?!" Takemichi is panicking. 'No! Don't tell me this is when L/n-senpai turn into her darkside?!'

"The school doesn't want any bad reputation, so they decided to expelled me since I am a 'deliquent from TOMAN' even though I'm already not a part of TOMAN any more."

Takemichi eyes is filled water as he start to teared up. He try to convinced Y/n to stay in school and he with his friends will explain everything to the principal again. Then Y/n just patted Takemichi head. She slighlty ruffled his hair and chuckle. "It's no use Hanagaki. Just let me be, thanks for the concern. I'll be taking my leave. Hope to see you again." Y/n then walked pass by him and start to walk towards to school gate. Takemichi didn't even move an inch from where he is standing.

He was just to stunned by just what he heard from Y/n. He was concern that she will fall to the dakrside. Maybe this will be the beginning where Y/n will slowly fall into her darkside.

===========

Y/n then bought some flowers and went to her family grave where there is her parents and her big sister grave. She lost her parents when she was just a 3 months old baby, so she didn't know her parents faces. Her sister died in a house burn that cause by some gangs. When her sister died in the place, it is the same time when Y/n quit herself from TOMAN. Right now Y/n is sitting in front of the grave, put the flowers in front of the grave, and start to pray.

Then she open her eyes and start to talk about her life these past days. "You guys probably dissapointed with me. I'm sorry that I let you guys down. Even though I already pushde myself from the deliquents world... there is always some things that I'll will be involved in their worlds. Nee-chan... I'm sorry that I broke our promise. Living a normal life? I'm guessing I'm not." Then Y/n feels her cheeks wet as she noticed tears stream down from her face.

Y/n tried to stop the tears by covering her face with her hands. But she can't. She is dissapointed to herself that she broke the promise with her beloved big sister. Even though Y/n didn't know her parents, she knew that they would also be dissapointed to her knowing that she do in her life. A couple of hours pass by as she noticed the sky is now full of gray clouds. Telling her that it will be rain soon enough. "Guessing it is my time to leave then... I'll see you guys next time." She got up from the ground and decided to walk to her house.

It was a week later from when Y/n got expelled from the school. Takemichi announce it to Hinata, his friends, and TOMAN about it. It was a shocking news for them. They tried to contact her and find her so they can talk properly to her and comforting her. It was useless. they couldn't find her any where as she just dissapeared so suddenly. They were panicking ofcourse. It was to sudden to this happen to her. Little did they know someone is already planning all of this to get Y/n to join their side.

They were frustrated? Yes. But they never give up to find her. Expecially Takemichi. He knows what her future will be. She will be consumed by her darkside and became evil. Right now Takemichi and Hinata is just strolling down in the street. 'Come on... think! Where would L/n-senpai at this time...' Then he noticed Hakkai along with a girl is walking by the street also. He went to them and asking about if they find Y/n. "We are still looking for her Takemitchy. We tried to ask her neighbors but they didn't saw her." Hakkai said it with a little bit frustrated.

hakkai decided to introduced his big sister to Takemichi and Hinata. Her name is Shibba Yuzhua.Then the four of them start to walk together and look around if they could find Y/n anywhere. Now they are walking to her house again see if they could find or get a chance to see her around the her neighborhood. Looking around alleys and some of the neighbor. They didn't find any clue where Y/n could be. Hakkai decided to bring Takemichi and Hinata to his house.

But when they went to Hakkai and Yuzuha, there is a gang in front of their house. "Oh no..." Yuzuha furowned her eyebrows as she knows who are they. Then someone noticed their presence and then he smirked at them. "Well, well, well. If it isn't our young master, Hakkai!" Kokonoi Hajime, 10th Generation Black Draons Elite Gurad Captain. "Koko..." Hakkai grumbled and his hand truned into a fist. Kokonoi noticed their is two persons standing behind Hakkai and Yuzuha. Kokonoi scoffed a little bit.

"Who are these jerks? Why are they here?" Takemichi then start to get defensive as he pulled Hinata behind his back and try to protect her. Then Kokonoi heard his man talk to him telling that Takemichi is a part of TOMAN. "The hell TOMAN is playing in our turf?!" Kokonoi glared at Takemichi but Hakkai stood up in front of him as Yuzuha stand beside Hinata. Kokonoi is totally pissed off about this as he ready to punched Takemichi in the face.

Then someone with a burn scar on his face stood up beside Kokonoi. "Get em' boys. Make sure to give him a pretty good lesson." Inui Seishuu, 10th Generation Black Dragons Attack Squad Captain. "Guys! Please lay just lay off! These two are my friends!" Hakkai trying to defend them as Yuzuhatried to prtect Hinata and Takemichi getting ready to fight. As the guys from the Black Dragons wanted to fight Takemichi and hakkai, suddenly a figure of a big man appeared from behind the Balck Dragons. "Hey hey hey! What's with the commotion in here?!" Shiba Taiju, leader of the 10th generation of the Black Dragons.

"There is someone from TOMAN playing in our turf boss." Inui quickly speak up about the situation. Taiju on the other hand getting excited to beat up the shit out of Takemichi knowing him came from TOMAN and playing in their turf. Takemichi could see Taiju saddistic smile and was scared of his big figure. Taiju then crack his knuckles ready to punched Takemichi at any time now. But suddenly, there is a small figure jump up behind the Black Dragons and land a kick on Taiju head. Everyone widend their eyes as they saw Taiju laying down on the ground and some blood could be seen came out from his mouth.

The figure then stand in front of Takemichi and Hakkai. "As if i would allowed your filty hand touch my friends, you damn punk." Hakkai and Takemichi then blink a couple of time as they finally figured it out who is the person is. "Y/n-san?! / L/n-senpai?!" The both of them saying at the same time.