XII

Takemichi widend his eyes as he saw his senpai in the brink of death. Chiffuyu tried his best to calm his friend, Baji who is literally panicking about Y/n. Takemichi didn't think that this would happen. N-No no no NO! This isn't supposed to happen! Takemichi then start to messing up his hair frustrated that this happen. He didn't expect that this would happen right now. He then saw Y/n is opening her eyes slowly but she just open her right eye and it just the half of it. "L-L/n-senpai!" looking at her face with tears flowing down from his eyes. "H-Hanagaki... I'll l-leave TOMAN i-in your c-care..." with her weak voice Takemichi could hear it loud and clear. Chiffuyu and Baji also could hear it. They think it was already the time to Y/n to go.

But, Takemichi heard it in a different way. She is telling something. I have to stop Mikey-kun! Takemichi start to stand up and scream out loud making everyone look at him. All of the sudden he ran all the way to Mikey and Kazutora, he then stood between the both of them preventing Mikey from killing Kazutora. "You gotta stop this! Mikey-kun-!" Mikey then punch Takemichi straight to his face making him stumble back.

"L/n-senpai wouldn't want you to do this!"

"Don't you dare to talk about N/n-chin."

"Don't talk about her? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN?! SHE IS IN THE BRINK OF DEATH! FOR FUCK SAKE! CAN'T YOU SEE IT WITH YOUR EYES?!"

Takemichi start to staggered back up and he took off his school jacket making something fell down to the ground. It was a charm. A purple charm and there is a photo that slip inside the charm. Mikey then took it and he is familiar with the charm. "Where did you get this charm?" Mikey still looking at the charm while Takemichi wiping his tears from his eyes. "L/n-senpai accidently drop it down the school hallway... I saw it fell down from her jacket pocket." remembering the incident inside his mind.

"Wait, a charm?" Draken tilted his head little bit.

"Hey wait a minute... that charm!" Mitsuya widend his eyes.

"It's... from that day... she still had it after... all this time?" Mikey widend his eyes as he look at the charm along with the photo that is slip inside the carm. Takemichi didn't know what he mean and he just confused. Staring at Mikey confusingly. Kazutora who is now laying down to the ground remembering about the charm. "N-N'n-chan..." his eyes widend and start to tear up.

=========
June 19th, 2003

Baji is riding his motorbike with Mikey sitting behind him. The both of them went to the shrine together. "So, why did you want all of us to gather in the shrine out all of sudden?" Baji asking his friend and Mikey just shrug as his answer. The both of then start tp talk about their school life and Baji's motorbike. As the stop in front of the traffic light all of the sudden Draken appeared on their side. "What the hell? You think your bike is the best in Tokyo? My Zephyr is the best one in Japan!" Draken say it out loud with a proud face.

"Hey, come on now. My Impulse is the best one in here." Mitsuya then appeared beside Draken.

"You think so? My Rocket is the best in the entire universe!" Kazutora riding his motorbike along with Y/n behind his back. "Man I wish I have motorbike." Y/n resting her head on Kazutora shoulder making Kazutora blushed and at the same time he got death glares from the boys. Then Pah drove pass them at a fast pace. "I dunno if my motorbike is the best in the entire universe though. I don't care. Come on! Let's race to Musashi Shrine!" then he dove even faster.

"Oi! That's cheating!"

"Oh its on bitch!"

"Hold on tight N/n-chan!"

"MIKEY! DON'T YOU DARE TO SLEEP! YOU ARE GONNA MAKE US FALL DAMNIT!"

————————————
Baji the huffed as he arrive at the shrine while holding Mikey on his back. "Thank goodness we didn't die." Baji then walk up to the stairs saw the boys is playing soccer while Y/n standing on the side. Noticing Baji arrived at the gate Y/n walk to him and helping Mikey to wake up.