XV

Y/n is walking inside her neighborhood. It has been a week she didn't meet her friends. She was to scared to meet them, thinking it would be better that they would be better without her. She didn't want any trouble for her friends at all. As she walked around her neighborhood she suddenly heard a ruckus. 'It's a rare thing that the neighbor had a ruckuss like this in the day light. Wonder what's going on?' With her curiosity inside her mind, she decided to take a look.

She then stand behind the crowd far away. Y/n looked closely to their outfit and it was a group of deliquents and it was the Black Dragon. Then she remembered that she live nearby their teritory. Ofcourse it was pain in the ass to deal with a deliquents. But then she heard another voice. Taking a closer look by climbing up the wall from the neighbor and she stand up straight. She widend her eyes as she knew who it was. It was Takemichi, Hakkai, Hinata, and Hakkai's big sister.

Then she saw some big dude with a blue hair and she recognized him. 'The hell is Taiju-san being mad at?' She looked at him cracking his knuckles ready to punch someone. Y/n knew who will he punched and it was Takemichi. Her body suddenly move on its own and she jumped up from the wall and land a kick on Taiju's head. Y/n stand up straight and her back facing Takemichi and Hakkai. She looked to the ground and saw Taiju's body is laying down on the ground and some blood could be seen came out from his mouth.

"As if I woulf allowed your filty hand touch my friends, you damn punk" Takemichi and Hakkai recognized the figure and the voice immediately and widend their eyes. "Y/n-san?! / L/n-senpai?!" The both of them saying at the same time. Then Taiju slowly gaining his conscious and he tried to stand up. When he kneeled down he look straight to the figure who is standing in front of Takemichi and Hakkai. Then his smile got wide as he knew who it was.

"AHAHA!! Glad I could see you again! L/n Y/n!!" He then stand up straight and Y/n coud see the veins in his forehead. Y/n look straight to his eyes with her cold face. "I'm guessing you would finally come to join me?" Everyone is confused by what Taiju asked to Y/n. Y/n just sigh and massage her bridge nose and close her eyes. "For a billion time I will not join the Black Dragons." Takemichi widend his eyes as he remember the future Y/n had.

The future Y/n would have join the Black Dragons and killed Shiba Taiju. She would become the vice captain of the group and would make TOMAN bigger. The future Y/n is changing a lot. No one ever see her smiles again and she would become a killing machine and worked along with Kisaki Tetta. The first future of Y/n would end up being Hanma girlfriend, but the second future that Takemichi went. She end up being Kisaki Tetta wife and his little killing puppet.

Takemichi then snap out from his thought and went back to the reality as he saw Taiju is trying to corner Hakkai. Yuzuha, Hakkai's big sister is trying to convince Taiju not to corner Hakkai and stop the nonsense. Then he saw Taiju punched Yuzuha straight to her face. Takemichi widend his eyes. Hinata quickly helped Yuzuha. Y/n then stand up in front of Yuzuha and Hinata as she give Taiju her death glare. "You sure have no brain to punch a girl like that you damn little piece of shit!" She raised her voice when it reached to the last word.

Believe it, it does gave Taiju a shiver as does the rest of the people in there. "Outsider shouldn't butt into the family business you little bitch." Taiju then walked straight to Y/n. Taiju gave her his crazed look ready to kill her anytime now. Hakkai tried to convince his big brother to stop, but Taiju didn't listen to him. "Watch closely Hakkai, your big bro gonna help you to fix your problems. Starting with this bitch!" Taiju then send Y/n his big fist and Y/n easily blocked Taiju's punch even though it would make a bruise to her arms.

Then Y/n give him a round kick to his temple and Taiju stumble back after the impact. It didn't stop him and he still give Y/n his punches and kicks to Y/n along with his maniac smile. Sometimes Y/n would dodge Taiju's punches and kicks, but sometimes it would land a hit to her and give her a bruises. Taiju didn't give her any opening until Y/n snapped out of it and she kicked Taiju abdoment pretty hard making him fall down and Y/n kneeld down at the same time and spat some blood from her mouth after the multiple hits that she received from Taiju.

She slowly stand up straight holding her stomach and glared at Taiju. 'Can't believe she is still standing up like that. Anyone who got punched or kicked by boss would always end up unconcsious or dead. But she... she is different from the other... She is indeed interesting.' Kokonoi thought as he saw the fight between Y/n and Taiju. Ofcourse after he looked at the girl, she is making Kokonoi interest him more. Takemichi then yelled at Y/n who is trying to stand up on her own.

"L/n-senpai! You should stop! Your bruises are pretty bad and you loosing to much blood!"

"This is nothing Hanagaki. I will always stand up and fight until my last breathe."

Taiju slowly stand up and looked at Y/n and gave her his maniac smile again. Y/n just give him a cold glared to Taiju at her beaten up state. Hakkai then step up and he his facing his big brother. Blocking Taiju view to Y/n by standing in front of her. "Please stop this!" Taiju just gave him a chuckle, he pushed Hakkai slightly and grab Y/n by her neck. Y/n was struggling to get out of Taiju hand, catching some breathe. She almost faint because the lack of air and her weak body.

"Offer me someting equal Hakkai or she will die in here, right now." Taiju said it with a cold tone.

"I-I'll... I will quit from TOMAN! I'll join the Black Dragons! IN exchange don't hurt Y/n-san and leave my friends alone!" Hakkai exclaimed.

Taiju satisfied with his little brother answers. He let go Y/n and she dropped to the ground instantly. Ctaching some breathe and cough some blood. 'Sh-Shit... my head hurts so bad...' Her breathe become unsteady and her vission bagn to blurr. Then suddenly she start to pass out and lay down on the ground. Takemichi, Hakkai,,Hinata, and Yuzuhaa widend their eyes as they saw Y/n lay down on the ground unconcsious.

Both Takemichi and Hakkai rushed to Y/n and Hakkai carry her body with his arms in bridal style. "We are taking Y/n-san to the hospital." Yuzuha and Hinata nod their heads as they undertsand the situation. Yuzuha bring Hinata back to her apartement and Hakkai along with Takemichi rushed to the nearest hospital. As they went to the hospital Y/n is being checked by the doctor along with the nurses. Takemichi sat down in front of her room and Hakkai is calling the rest of the TOMAN as they found Y/n and telling them her condition.

"They will be here in a minute. I already told Taka-chan and the others." Takemichi just nod his head for the respond and Hakkai sat down next to him. Not for long the doctor went out from Y/n's room and closed the door. Takemichi and Hakkai stand up straight quickly and ask the doctor about her condition. "This is already the third time she went to the hospital for this week." Takemichi widedn his eyes as the doctor said. "What do you mean doctor?" She then let out a long sigh.

"She has been through some rough time in this week I guess. She the first ound he got a lot of bruised on her body saying that she got into a fight in a gang. The second time is that she got involved in something and she got several cuts. Then this. I could say this is the worst one. Everytime she went to the hospital, she always sneak out and leave the hospital."

There was a moment of silent after the doctor told them about Y/n. What could possibly happen to Y/n that made her like this? "Can we see her?" Hakkai asking the doctor politely. The doctor gave them a small smile and a nod, then she leave them in front of Y/n's room. When Takemichi grab the door handle, he heard the sound of people rushing in the hallway. It was the TOMAN members. They all stop ctacthing some breathes. "How is she? Can we see her?" Mitsuya asking in full of worried.

"You guys just in time actually. The doctor just give us a permission to see her now." Takemichi then slowly open the door and they all saw Y/n is sleeping peacfully and her body covered in bandages. It hurts them to see her like this. They sit near her bed and Mikey gently stroke Y/n hair. "Could you tell us more of the details, Takemitchy?" Mikey still looking at Y/n with a sad face. Takemichi then explain everything that happened to her and also he told them too about what the doctor said about her which is why she is often went to the hospital lately in this week.

=====
A/N : I made a new cover! I did it by myself, hop eyou guys like the new cover that I made! <3