8. Book.

Stevenson's P.O.V

I was gossiping about the Spiderman : No Way Home, that I recently watched, with my friends when my gaze unknowingly found its way to the most annoying yet cutest girl of my class, who was busy writing god-knows-what in her notebook and talking with her friends. I don't get to know why is that that everything she does bothers me. 

Her beautiful smile that reaches her hazel brown eyes......

Her pointed nose that scrunches in disgust whenever I flirt around her...............

Her being sweet with others and savage with me!

Ugh! That's most bothering.

I was still staring at her direction, when she suddenly stood up and turned to face me. I got flustered just at the thought of getting caught red handed staring at her, but then she went out of the room. Much relieved, I looked around just to realize that it was our recess now. I was lost in thoughts thinking about her open notebook, when someone shook me by my shoulder. I removed the hand on my shoulder, while still lost in thoughts. "WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?" it was my freaking disgusting brother who shouted in my ear just to get attention.

"Why do you always shout to get attention huh?"

"That's my way of getting attention! Now, dear brother! Will you just stop daydreaming and come with us to the cafeteria?"He gave me a tight smile and stood up.

I declined the offer, rather the order my dearest brother gave me, and started picking up my books on my table.

"We're going then! Rot alone. Dumbass!" He waved his hand at me and joined the other boys out.

My thoughts were purely focused on the story she wrote that day. Though cheesy, something in her, the way she depicted each event in it, captivated me, making me curious about what would happen next. Expecting that she would have definitely written something about the next part in her notebook, I stood up and went to her desk. Phyllicia and Violet were busy chattering with each other, so without bothering to ask them, I took her notebook and walked out of the classroom to read peacefully.

I started reading whatever page was open and realized that what she wrote was not the next part of the story but some lyrics. Wait, those were the lyrics of the song Boy in Luv by BTS. I was flipping the pages to find something more. Yeah, I was right! She wrote about the characters and stuff. I had this huge grin on my face while reading each character sketch she jot down, but then, the allured moment didn't last long. A boy came running fast towards me and bumped into me, making the book fall onto the ground. Without shouting back or cursing like I usually do, I bent down hastily to pick the notebook up, but someone stepped on my hand while running behind the previous person. 

"Fvck" I grimaced in pain. I might have broken my forefinger. Before I could act further, realization hit upon me that her notebook now had a large footprint of the shoe of that person.

One thing I've noticed from the past few weeks of arguing with her, that Emily can Never ever tolerate something related to her BOOKS. She really grows violent than one can expect a cute naive herself to be, in such cases. 

Without any second thought I picked it up and rushed to the classroom. I sighed seeing that she's not yet back into the room. I swiftly made my way to my seat trying different ways to clean the footprints off her notebook.

Wait. Fvck. 

Its her biology notebook! 

God please save me from her wrath!!!