HPOV 1

Taehyung scoffs as he glared at the TV

Taehyung scoffs as he glared at the TV. There were people who's free and roaming around, while here he is, in jail and alone. He huffs, shaking his head.
"People are the worst" He says, snickering.

"Oi, 129, shut up" The guard says, hitting the bars of his cell. Taehyung scoffs, rolling his eyes as he crosses his arms. He already had a plan, he's escaping. He smirked, laughing silently.
"I'm gonna be out of this hellhole soon" He says, staring at the TV.

"And soon, people will have a fear to even go out... They'll be in their homes and won't be able to come out" He mutters to himself, laughing evilly.
"Oi, you're too loud!" The guard says and hit the bars again. Taehyung scoffs, rolling his eyes.

Taehyung smirked as he sees the hole. He's finally out, he's gonna be out. He got out, seeing the bright moonlight.
"I'm out... " He says before running away. He made sure to change his clothes, by knocking a guard out and taking his clothes.

Jungkook sat on laid on his bed as he stared at his TV. He was enjoying the show but then a news decided to interrupt him.

Breaking news...

Criminal Kim Taehyung escapes jail cell, on the loose. Everyone be careful when going out and be attentive to surroundings.

Jungkook blinked for a few times, gulping.
"That can't be true... He can't be that cruel, maybe he have a reason?" He says, smiling.
"I hope this Kim Taehyung guy finds someone that can help him" He says, sighing. He startled as the anchor appeared again.

Breaking news...

This just in, Kim Taehyung had killed a guy from an alleyway. The mark on the victim's arm is the mark Kim Taehyung puts on his victims. Everyone, please stay safe!

"W-what...?"

?"