HPOV 13

Jungkook gets discharged from the hospital and now, he's stood in front of Jimin as he arranged his things

"Hyung... " He says and Jimin sighs, he knew what the younger will say.
"Jungkook, the answer no" Jimin says and Jungkook pouts.

"But... Taehyungie hyung is-" Jungkook is cut off as he gets startled by Jimin placing the bag down harshly on the bed. He looked at Jimin, gulping.
"Jungkook, you're not safe here... Look at you, you're friends with a criminal, who knows what he'll do. It might be one of his acts and then the second you turn around, you're dead" Jimin says and Jungkook sighs.

He bit his bottom lip and grabbed his bag, rushing out of the room. Jimin sighs, shaking his head. He went out of the room and followed Jungkook.
"Park Jungkook, come back here" Jimin says and grabbed Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and the older sighs as he wiped had tears.
"Jungkook, I'm doing this because I don't wanna lose you, okay? You're the only family I have, mom and dad left us, yes... But you can't leave me too" Jimin says and Jungkook just stared at the older, his bottom lip wobbling.

"Forget about Taehyung... He's a bad influence" Jimin says and Jungkook just stared at the older. Jimin sighs again and dragged Jungkook to the car.
"You're so stubborn" Jimin says and placed the bag in the backseat.
"I took your things in your apartment, we won't go there anymore" Jimin says and Jungkook just stayed quiet.

Jungkook just looked down, fiddling with his fingers. Jimin stared at Jungkook before starting the car and looking back.
"I get it, you're sad... But, Jungkook ah, listen to me for once" Jimin says, shaking his head before driving off.

"I don't wanna leave, Taehyungie hyung..."