HPOV 6

It's been days since Taehyung had been staying in Jungkook's house

It's been days since Taehyung had been staying in Jungkook's house. He knows it's dangerous, but he's starting to feel close with the older. He felt bad for him, he did have a fucked up past and he kinda understands why he's like this.

"Jungkook ah" He hears, looking back to be met with Taehyung.
"Oh, hyung... Why?" He asks and Taehyung chuckles, sitting beside him. The older stared at the what he's doing, he looked impressed.

"Woah, you're good at art" Taehyung says and Jungkook chuckles.
"Yeah, I do this whenever I have free time" Jungkook says, smiling.
"What time is your work?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook looked at the clock.

"It's afternoon, 2pm to be exact and my 3rd job starts at 4pm" Jungkook says before looking back at his artwork. Taehyung shrugs and pulls out a cigarette. He lights it up and started puffing. Jungkook coughs and Taehyung's eyes widened, fanning the smoke away. He looked at his cigarette, sighing.

"Okay, I won't disturb you for now" Taehyung says and got out of the room to finish his cigarette. Jungkook is left there by himself, he sighs. He turns his sketchbook to the next page and stared at the drawing of Taehyung he had done.
"Why am I feeling this? Why do I feel butterflies...?" He asks himself, putting a hand over his heart.
"Gosh... " He says, gulping.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook as he slept on the couch. He had just got back after killing a guy, who Jungkook had told him about. Jungkook told him that the guy kept bothering him by making unnecessary comments about him. So, Taehyung went to action, no one can hurt his Jungkook.

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook, luckily he had washed up already. He picked the younger up. Jungkook groaned, his face showing discomfort but later relaxed as he rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"No one will hurt you... "