HPOV 17

Taehyung is slowly pushing Jungkook on the bed and the younger slowly realizes what's going to happen

Taehyung is slowly pushing Jungkook on the bed and the younger slowly realizes what's going to happen. He immediately pushes Taehyung, staring at him. Taehyung chuckles, staring at the younger.

"Sorry" Taehyung says and Jungkook blushes, looking away. Jungkook is startled as Taehyung grabbed his chin, turning his head towards him.
"So... Will you date me?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook gulps.

"I mean it's okay... I can-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook puts a finger on his lips.
"Yes" Jungkook says and Taehyung smiled, hugging the younger.
"I can finally say "I love you" to you" Taehyung says and Jungkook laughs, hugging back.

A week later...

Jungkook lays his head on Taehyung's lap, the older playing with his hair and watching the show.
"Hyung" Jungkook says and Taehyung hummed.
"Will you stop killing?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung smiled.

"I stopped when you answered me, Jungkookie" Taehyung says as he kisses Jungkook's forehead.
"Really? Woah, you're not lying?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nodded.

"Yes, I'm going to change for you... " Taehyung says and Jungkook's smile slowly fades.
"But... You're still being chased by cops, hyung... " Jungkook says and Taehyung sighs.
"I'm sorry for ruining the mood... I just remembered..." Jungkook says, pouting.

"It's okay, baby... Don't worry about it... If I'm ready, I'll turn myself in" Taehyung says and grabbed Jungkook's hand, wrapping it with his.
"But... What if we won't see each other for a few years?" Jungkook asks, sitting up.

"You will wait for me, right?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook slowly smiled, nodding.
"Yes, I will wait for you" Jungkook says and Taehyung smiled. They stared at each other's eyes before slowly leaning in.

Their lips connect and they held each other. Jungkook can't help but tear up at the thought of being away from Taehyung. They pulled away and Taehyung wiped Jungkook's tears, smiling as they connect their foreheads.

"Wait for me, yeah?"