HPOV 15

"Jungkook, answer me, please

"Jungkook, answer me, please... I waited for you... I truly waited for you for so long and you're just gonna run away from me?" Taehyung says as he grabbed both of Jungkook's hands.

"Taehyung! Just stop... I just don't wanna be involved with the things you do... I don't want it to happen again! If I get hurt, I'm going to go back... That's me and my brother's deal" Jungkook says as he cried, staring at the older.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook, shaking his head.
"Jungkook, I promised you, I'll protect you even if it costs my life!" Taehyung says as he puts a hand on Jungkook's cheek.

The younger leaned on his hand before slapping it off.
"Yeah, you promised! But what happened?! I almost died!" Jungkook says as tears continuously slid down his cheeks. Taehyung puts a hand on Jungkook's cheek again, wiping his tears.

Jungkook sighs, grabbing Taehyung's hand, pushing it.
"I need to go" Jungkook says and walked away.
"Park Jungkook! I promised you, I'll make you run back to me!" Taehyung says but Jungkook didn't look back nor stopped.

Taehyung sighs, ruffling his hair in frustration. He looked at the lifeless body, kicking it before walking away, angry.

"Let me see your body... "

"No, please" Jungkook says, pouting. He stared at his wrist, he had put makeup on it so the older wouldn't see the bruise.

"Jungkook, if you don't... I will come get you there and no going back ever again"

"Fine" Jungkook says, placing the laptop down before backing away, and then turned around.
"See, I don't have any bruises" Jungkook says, sitting down.

"Okay, so how is it there? Did you meet Taehyung again?"

"No, I didn't meet him..." Jungkook says, smiling.

"Okay, I need to go"

"Okay, bye" Jungkook says, waving goodbye. The call ended and as Jungkook was about to close his laptop, there's a knock on his window. He frowned and walked to the window...

 He frowned and walked to the window