HPOV 5

Jungkook looked at Taehyung as he placed down the plate of food he had prepared for the older as he said, he's hungry

"Why do you do this? If you don't mind me asking... Or you don't have to answer it, please don't hurt me" Jungkook says, gulping.

"I'm not gonna hurt someone I like" Taehyung says and Jungkook blushes, looking away.
"I can answer that, don't worry" Taehyung says as he picked up the chopsticks.
"Well... I just hate people? Except you though, you're good, I like you... " Taehyung says, winking as he puts food in his mouth.

"Why do you hate people?" Jungkook asks, fiddling with his fingers.
"They're all asshole, except you again... Man, I was bullied when I was in highschool, and this asshole decided to kill my parents. My friends left me and all my past lovers cheated on me. What a fucked up life I have, right?" Taehyung says, chuckling.

"I'm so sorry... " Jungkook says and Taehyung scoffs, shaking his head.
"There's no need to be sorry" Taehyung says, laughing.
"I don't really care anymore, it's all in the past" Taehyung says as he chewed on his food.

"You? Why are you alone at this house?" Taehyung asks, frowning.
"My parents kicked me out for being gay" Jungkook says, shrugging.
"I worked hard for this house, I have 4 jobs" Jungkook says and Taehyung stared at in surprised.

"Don't worry, I'll go ste-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook shushes him.
"No" Jungkook says and Taehyung frowned.
"What do you mean no? It can help you so you don't need to work 4 jobs" Taehyung says, snickering.
"I don't want to use someone's money that they worked hard for... I'll work for my own money" Jungkook says, sighing.

"Okay, I guess? I won't steal then, I wanted to help you, gosh"