Caught in the act

After we WON the game against Germany coach brought us outside we all sat watching him as he stood in front of us with a box of matches and a cardboard cut out from our locker room. "I've had a lot of distractions since being here in LA" he hands the cut out to Jan "that is a distraction" I chuckle "this is a fire in a barrel" the throws a match in the metal bin and he takes the cut out back "this is a distraction in a fire in a barrel" he throws the cutout in and it starts to burn "any questions" we all cheered and clapped "GO COACH" I smiled I felt Fultons hand rubbing my thigh I looked at him and he winked at me. I looked at him slightly confused more so teasing he leaned over and whispered in my ear "meet me in your dorm in 5 minutes" he said and as we slowly left he nearly ran to the dorms. I laughed and walked down the hall I pulled open my dorm to see Fulton stand in there rocking on his heels "yes?" I ask and he smirked at me and covered my face with kisses. He sat down on the bed and pulled me on his lap and started roughly kissing me. I smiled I liked his attitude. I smirked into the kiss and he moved to my neck I tangled my hands in his hair and moved his lips back up to mine he pinned me down and kissed my nose and then my neck again I was lost in the moment I didn't hear the door open "AH FUCK" I jumped up to see julie Avermen and Charlie julie was the one who screamed "sorry" she blushed the guys looked stunned Fulton got off me and off the bed and helped me up "sorry goodbye" Julie ran out of the room and I heard her yell "CLOSE YOUR MOUTHS" and I heard someone get smacked I laughed "well" fulton blushed "let's go for supper they'll all be there" I grab his hand and we walk to the dining hall sure enough all of the team is at the table eating we join them I sit beside Julie and Fulton goes across the table in between Dean and Charlie and I see Charlie tense. "I'm so sorry" Julie whispers quietly to me "HEY LOOK AT YOUR NECK" Avermen practically shouts at me"LESTER" I slap him in the arm I look over to see the whole teams eyes on my neck Fulton looking down. Dean glares at him "that better be as far as it went" he grabs Fultons shoulder "it was" fulton said keeping eye contact I don't know how he wasn't scared "would've went farther if we hadn't walked in" Avermen laughed that made Dean mad. "WHAT" Fulton flinched at that "we were kissing that's it" I leaned across the table and shoved Dean he huffed angrily and continued eating "AVERMEN" I looked down the table to the red head "you so much as say another word to me today I'll make you sorry" he nodded quickly and nervously I continued eating.