Period 1

"Let's go move it move it!" Bombay called to the team as iceland scored their second goal Sanderson skated past us and I shouted "WATCH IT WHEN PORTMANS GET ON YOUR DONE" I say as he checks Adam down. He laughs I groan as he checks Jesse down "come on coach put us in" Dean begs "fine CHANGE IT" Luis Jesse and Guy "let's go Portmans" Fulton said I nodded and we started checking as many people as we could "PASS IT TO RUSS" coach hollered I took the puck from Avermen passed it to Russ "SAVE HIM TIME" coach hollered and I tackled the iceland player headed for him. "Cross checking 2 minutes portman" the red took me to the box "HEY MAN" I shout "it was a regular check cross check my ass dude" I sat in the box and watched as Dwayne hogged the puck "PASS IT COWBOY" he didn't move "DWAYNE SHARE THE FEED" he heard that and shoved the puck to Fulton who scored. "Alright!" I was let out of the box and checked Sanderson into the wall causing the ref to go down "LINE CHANGE" coach called and I skated to the bench trading off with Luis "go get em" he nodded he jumped over the board. "GET EM BABE" I shouted as Fulton knocked down a player passing to Luis. Luis raced down the ice with the puck I winced as he came up to the goalie but he stopped. HE STOPPED! Spraying the goalie with ice "PUT IT IN LUIS" I scream and he scores the buzzer rings signaling the end of the first period and we were tied 2-2 "THATS IT MENDOZA" I hit Luis on the back "come here" Fulton pulls me over and kisses me "let's have some fun this period alright" "alright" I smile and kiss him back skimming my tongue along his lip "OFF" Dean pushes me "I wanna bash some ass" he punched his hand "Ready bash bros" I say including Ken in the conversation "READY" the three of them say we go on the ice with Adam for the start of the second period.