Truth truth and more truth

"Ok ready guys" I ask the room they nod "start us off Lester" I smile at avermen and lean in Fultons lap "Dean truth or dare" Dean smiles "dare ya mole rat" I laugh "I dare you to strip and run down the the iceland dorms and bang on their doors" Dean jumps up pulls his shirt off walks to the door loses his pants and runs down the hall I stick my head out the door and watch him as he turns to the iceland portion of the Hall then I hear a lot of yelling and Icelandic curses "WHOOOOOOOOO" I cheer as he comes back panting from running. "Fuck ya" he says and pulls his pants back on leaving his shirt off. "Shirt" I throw it to him "no" he throws it at the door I laugh "alright Dwayne truth or dare" "truth" Dwayne says setting down his beer can "every had sex" of course Dean asks that. "No sir" Dwayne says Dean nods as Dwayne picks his target "Charlie truth or dare" "truth" Charlie sits up "best memory" he thinks "either our first win as USA or the first win of District 5" "Kylie truth or dare" "dare duh" I say sipping my drink "give Fulton a lap dance for 30 seconds" I nod "alright fulton sit up!" Fulton looks embarassed but also excited "timer starts now!" Goldberg presses his clock watch and I start I mainly just grind my ass on his thigh but I can tell he likes it "times up" goldberg says and Fulton grabs my waist and pulls me down. "Fuck you" he mouths to Charlie and he whispers in my ear "stay on my lap for 20 minutes at most" I then notice the boner he has "awww baby" I whisper he hits me lightly "Ken truth or dare" I ask the small boy "truth" I think "who's your favourite bash brother" he gulps thinks for a second "myself" we all laugh "Connie truth or dare?" He asks my friend "truth" she says playing with her fingers "first best friend?" "Charlie Avermen and Guy" all the boys smile "Goldie truth or dare" "truth" "true you were scared of the puck" she smirks to Julie "yes yes it was" he sighs "HAHA" Julie laughs at the boy "goalie scared of the puck" she shake her head "ok cat lady truth or dare" goldberg asks annoyed "truth" "why do you hate me!" "You're my competition sure you're my team but Bombay won't put me on because of you" she sighs "I'll make him put ya in" I say Fulton grips mr waist tighter "Avermen truth or dare" Avermen was on his second beer and already looking tipsy "truth" Julie laughs "are you a light weight?" "Yeah" Avermen says as soon as the word leaves his mouth I take the beer away "no light weights can't be wasted bad" he frowns "Here then" Luis hands me his "you a light weight?" I look at him shocked "ya whatever" and Jesse sets his down I look at him "no I just finished it!" I chuckle "here" I throw him a mini bottle of Bud" "can I have another bud" Dwayne asks politely "sure thing" Dean goes in my bag and throws him a can "LETS DANCE" Connie jumps up and turns the radio up. I pull Fulton up and we start dancing not very polite but it annoyed Dean and it was funny.