GAME DAY

I woke up very excited for our game it was 5am the game starts at 8 I got up jumped in the shower and started singing one of my favourite songs. "LETS GO KYLIE" I hear Julie yelling "sorry!" I say and grab my towel getting out of the shower and getting dressed in comfy clothes for under my gear I ran out of my room and to Dean and Fultons pulling open the door not knocking I walk in to them changing when I frantically search there room I open their mini fridge and chug down the red bull in the door "LETS GO BOY" I run out their door to Ken Luis Dwayne and Goldberg room. "WAKE UP GAME DAYY" I scream and they all jump up except Dwayne who was already awake and nearly ready "were coming move it little lady" I smile and run to Charlie Adam and Guys room "WAKE YOUR ASSES UP" I throw things at Charlie and he sits up I go to the final room Jesse Avermen and now Russ and I wake them up "LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO" I scream and then run down the hall to the breakfast room filling my plate with pancakes bacon and and eggs. The team soon joins me and they're all as buzzed as I am I downed another red bull at breakfast and then Jesse cut me off saying he'd have Fulton and Dean know if I took anymore. I finish my food and grab another red bull when jesse snatched it "Dean Fulton she's had three of these" he hands Dean the full cab "you are not allowed anymore of this" he opens the van and drinks it sharing with Fulton "whyyyyy I need energy" I say bouncing "you will be just fine" Fulton says picking me up. "Aww hi" I kiss his head "I love you but no more red bull got it" I nod "good" he kissed me quickly and set me down "to the locker room team" Charlie says and we follow him at a run down the hall.