Shopping "talk"

"Ok I wanna go in there" I point to the street wear store "ehhh we'll be in there" Connie points across the road to a girly clothes store I shrug and walk into the street wear store to see Dean and Fulton. I lean out the door "ILL SEE YA LATER" the both nod and wave goodbye. I walk back in the store and over to the rack of ripped jeans pulling off three pairs I liked. I also found a white bandana and a Jean jacket. I put my pile of clothes on the checkout and the lady scanned them all she looked at me judgingly "well these are awfully pricey" she said in a posh voice I just nodded "ok" I shrug her off "will you pay with cash or card today" she smiled fakely "a gift card" she nods "54.89" she looks like I'm not going to be able to afford it then I hand her the card and she scans it "ugh" she looks at me shocked "thanks have a great day bitch" I take my bag and walk out of the store Dean and Fulton hot on my heels "what was that" Fulton wraps his arm around me "she was being a bitch" I laugh shifting the bag on my arm then Dean snatches it "hey" I thought he would go through it instead he just held it "what I can't carry it" I groan "what do you want you're being nice" he sighs "I just wanted to talk to you alone quickly" I nod letting go of Fultons hand and we take a few steps away "have you had sex with him" I gag "WHAT" I practically yell he looks at me "no N-O Dean No" he laughs "ok good just let me know if you do" I go wide eyed "why would I do that!" I say annoyed and embarassed. "Brotherly buisness Ky" he wraps his arm around me "I've already talked to fulton given him necessities" I look at him confused "necessities?" He laughs "condoms" I gag "DEAN" I slap his arm and I hear fulton chuckle "and what would be my necessities birth control" I whisper shout "sure if ya want" "NO I don't want" I say and walk back to fulton "everything ok?" He asks most definitely have listened to the conversation "do not take condoms from my brother" he laughs. But I was dead serious we get inside and I walk into my room throw my bags at my closet.