The Beginning

In an unknown place.....

3rd person POV

There was darkness all around the place. One going there would think it was an abandoned place , it surely was but not anymore............

Three people could be heard talking more like arguing from a very far distance. Someone suddenly yelled"Shut the f**k up, it isn't as if even you killed him". As soon as the words left the person's mouth a bunch of cuss words were said in between them. Suddenly thunder struck on the place and a person who was very hard to notice at first but had an aura of dominance said"It's time" and the other three people knew what they had to do......

In cloud recesses...

3rd person POV

A person clothed in black robes was sitting on the lap of a white robed person feeding a bunch of white and black rabbits. They both had an ethereal beauty about them. Anyone seeing them would feel as if an immortal was walking in front of them. 

The white robed person is Lan Zhan, courtesy name Lan WangJi ,titled name Hanguang-jun(It means "the bearer of light")and his weapons are Bichen(his sword) and Wangji(His Guqin (its a traditional Chinese instrument which he uses to fight evil)) (The man in white).He has an ice cold aura around him which would scare anyone to go near him but is still admired and looked up to by the whole cultivation world. It is believed that he has never made a mistake except one which is his husband,Wei WuXian.He loves his husband a lot and would protect him till the end.

Wei Ying, courtesy name Wei WuXian ,titled name Yiling Patriarch, his weapons are Suibian(His sword which he rarely uses anymore)and Chenqing(his flute)(the man in black).He has a mischievous air around him which would make anyone believe he is about to cause some mischief but not only he isa trouble maker he is also a prodigy once loved and admired by people but due to some past events he became The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation due to which people feared him which led to immense hatred and he became everyones number one enemy.He dearly loves his husband and is willing to die for him.

Suddenly they felt the ground shaking vigorously and then it abruptly stopped. Instantly they knew there was something wrong. They were just about to go to investigate when 4 teenagers came to the two in white ,1 in yellow and 1 in purple. You can say 2 are their adopted son(the white ones) 1 is the nephew with a lo of uncles(and they are one of them)(the one in yellow)and one(the purple one) the unofficial adopted son.They all were all worried about what happened so they came to find them. 

As soon as they found them they shouted"HANGUANG-JUN!!!!! SENIOR WEI!!!!!."

Lan Wangji gave a cold glare and said"Shouting is prohibited in cloud recesses" they all shivered and kept quiet. Wei Wuxian laughed and asked"Were you all soo worried that something would happen to me??". Jin Ling (the one in yellow ) said with an annoyed tone"Why would be we worried for you, we just came to ask---"

Lan Sizhui(one of their son) seeing Hanguang-Jun's glare cut him off and said with a small smile"Young Master Jin meant that we knew you were with Hanguung-Jun so nothing would happen to you, we came to ask what had happened". As soon as Sizhui finished speaking Lan JingYi said "Yeah shut up Young Mistress" to Jin Ling.

Wei Wuxian replied that they were going to check that and to told them to tell Zewu-jun(Lan Wangji's older brother) that they would not be here for a few days or months.

Like this they started their journey to investigate what had happened............