THE MEETING

While cussing the system Shen Yuan did not even notice that he had been separated from Binghe and the most shocking thing was that BINGHE of all people had let himself be separated from his Shizuoka.After some gruesome walking he bumped into a tall handsome black robed person. After talking to the person Yuan found out that the person's name was Wei Wuxian and suddenly the system spoke[CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE FOUND THE PROTAGONIST OF GRANDMASTER OF DEMONIC CULTIVATION].

Shen Qingqiu's POV:
HUHHHHH????!!!! SO HE IS THE MAIN PROTAGONIST OF THAT BOOK????
He seems to have a rather peculiar personality with how childish he seems and lets not talk about how he doesn't look or behave like a protagonist. But well if he is the protagonist maybe he isn't sooooo baadddd.

...
I take my words back. HE IS THE BEST!!!
He is so fun to be around, maybe a bit annoying at times seeing as how he talks about his husband Lan Zhan??? A lot. But being around him is not boring at all. He jokes around a lot but he is also very useful as because of his bubbly and chatty personality it's easier to ask people about where we are and what is happening.

[Shen Qingqiu's POV is over]
While walking around, Yuan and Xian saw a white robed guy trying to take out a piece of mantou out of a garbage dumpster?? Both confused and feeling pity for the guy went to ask what happened. After talking to him they got to know his name is Xie Lian and he is a scrap picker and his mantou had fallen in the dumpster that he was trying to pick up.  Suddenly the system spoke[CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YOU HAVE FOUND THE PROTAGONIST OF HEAVEN OFFICIAL'S BLESSINGS]...and Shen yuans soul left his body.

Shen Qingqiu's POV:

WHATTTTTTT??? ONE WAS ENOUGH THAT HE DIDN'T LOOK LIKE A PROTAGONIST BUT A SCRAP PICKER AS A PROTAGONIST. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. WHAT WAS GOING ON IN THE AUTHOR'S MIND WHILE MAKING HIM A PROTAGONIST. HE MAYBE BE PRETTY BUT WHATTTTTT?? JUST WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????
Uuuhhhhh whatever, at least he seems like a kind guy. Let's just try to not discriminate and get along.

...
Turns out our trio is pretty great, with Wei wuxian all bubbly and chatty, Xie Lian soft and caring even though a bit(a lot) unlucky and me a person with the whole scholarly pretence. Nobody would have guessed we would make such good friends but surprisingly we did.
So we took Xie Lian to a shop and ate some food (with MY money) and then went around investigating about the earthquake.

Oh and turns out we were here for the same thing and even though I understand Xie Lian is a protagonist, it doesn't make sense that he would be investigating it as he is a scrap picker. He seems like he is hiding something. I a not as vary of him because he gives a good person aura and he is a protagonist but still...I don't know what but I have a feeling whatever he is hiding is something...something big.