The Beginning 3

In Qing Jing Peak

3rd person POV

In a bamboo house sat an elegant looking immortal wearing white and green robes with a fan in his hands looking through scrolls doing some work. His name is Shen Qingqiu and he has an scholastic and calm air  around him which makes it easier for people to approach him for any problem as most of the people know he as the peak lord of Qing Jing Peak as well as a powerful cultivator known for his Xiu Ya Sword. He may have a calm exterior but he definitely does not have a calm interior, to people he doesn't panic over situations whereas inside he is panicking in the worst way and cussing the scumbag system.

Across Shen Qingqiu can be seen is a handsome man in his 20's wearing black and red robes cleaning the room with a small frown on his face, sad that his Shizun is not paying attention to him. This is Luo BingHe an ex disciple of Qing Jing Peak and the lover of Shen QingQiu. To others he is a cold hearted, manipulative half demon lord who is a killer and is torturing his Shizun(to Liu Qingge).But for his Shizun he is like a loyal puppy with a maiden's heart who is not so innocent but a clingy child who wants affection. He always makes delicious food for his Shizun who cannot eat any food of the peak except the one made by Luo Binghe. Luo Binghe is also a demon lord and he has the most powerful sword Xin Mo in his possession but he also uses Zheng Yang sword. 

Shen Qingqiu look across to find Luo Binghe staring at him with puppy eyes as if indicating to show him love. This melted his heart and he gave a head pat to Luo Binghe and was about to ask what happened whether was a sudden earthquake and he was about to fall when Luo Binghe held him tightly saving him from the fall. System suddenly said[NEW MISSION UNLOCKED]. Shen Qingqiu just cussed asked what the new mission was. System said [SAVE THE WORLD WITH THE HELP OF THE MAIN COUPLES OF THE GRANDMASTER OF DEMONIC CULTIVATION AND HEAVEN OFFICIAL'S BLESSINGS], Shen Qingqiu was confused and asked who they were but the system responded with a[DO YOU ACCEPT THIS MISSION] Shen Qingqui to the system "Am given an option of no?" The system responded with a [NO]. "Then why the fuck are you even asking if I accept it or not" said Shen Qingqiu in an annoyed tone.

Luo Binghe asked Shen Qingqiu to go investigate this so this is how they began their journey after telling Yue Qingyuan they were going to investigate it and won't come back for a month or so. The whole time while going out Shen Qingqiu was cussing the scumbag system for not even telling him what to do and leaving him to fend himself off with a extra happy disciple for he gets to spend more time with his Shizun.