Intro: Blue Moon

Like Deja Vu, the blue moon hung above the starry night sky dipped in ink like the first night that they've met. However, this time the meeting was different than before.

"Who are you? How did you get in here?" said the frightened girl, who looks at the blonde-haired boy with blue tips at the ends, with a bewildered look on her face. Shock filled her eyes as she felt a strange yet familiar tug on her heartstring that she's long tried to forget years ago.

The young man who wears the same surprised look as hers, smile with wide eyes, his beautiful blue eyes brim with tears as he couldn't think of what to say to his long lost owner who has forgotten all about him.

Judging from the look on her face, Eric assumed that she had forgotten already. 

Or is it just because he was not in the right appearance? 

Instead of the same four legs and paws, with sharp ears and a bushy tail like Y/N remembers it, it was a stranger who she has never seen before in her life, yet here he was claiming to have known her. 

Is he insane?

Eric chuckles and silently holds himself back as the realization occurs to him that she doesn't believe him but how can he blame her when she had never seen him reach his potential to obtain this form?

If only he could stay longer with her. 

Maybe then he'll be able to prove to her that he wasn't lying and that none of this was a dream but, instead, a miracle brought by fate to have let them meet again.

After all of those praying and sleepless nights of Eric's nonstopping whimpers and cries, he was not going to let this chance goes to waste. 

Being a wolf guardian, a guardian should never be a part of the human world but the magical forest to protect it from evil humans and evil beings. However, Eric can't help but let himself fall underneath the soft touches of a human girl who had stolen his loyalty since a pup.

How can he disobey when she's all he's ever been searching for?

"No matter how far you are from me, the moon will guide me until I find you again on a night of the Saphhire moon." 

---

A/N:

This is my first ever Eric of The Boyz Fanfiction so please give it a chance!

The story is meant to be short and simple so I tried my best to keep it that way. 

This is pure fluff maybe a tiny itsy bitty tint of mature content but not a lot.

No Smut!