3) Back 2 U

On a night that her parents are not home, Y/N had decided that this was a good time to let Blue Moon step outside to see the outside world after being sheltered for so long.

"I don't really want to keep you inside for long because you've been growing a lot lately, you know. Not only that it's not good to keep an animal inside for too long, it's not appropriate," Y/N said, her bare feet touching the grass underneath them. Blue Moon lifts his head to the full moon and as tempting as it was for him, he couldn't let himself sing to the moon if that means he'll endanger the two of them.

"You want to howl, don't you?" Y/N asks and Blue Moon only lifts one paw as if it was trying to tell her something. Y/N hum in response and closes her tired eyes. Midnight was drawing closer.

Blue Moon carefully step over to her and lick her sleeping face and then quietly he took off running. His speed picks up and quickly he ran farther and farther into the distance. His heart speeds up as he lets out a howl as if to be alerting the others of his whereabouts.

The townfolks open their windows and doors and look around the neighborhood in a panic.

Exchanging a few words of "Did you hear that?"

"What was that?"

"It sounded so close?"

"Are we in trouble?"

Y/N awoke a few minutes later seeing Blue moon nowhere in sight and her heartbeat rapidly. Panic arises and she nervously looks around hurryingly. Her only hope is that nobody had seen him.

After silently searching for him and finding nothing, Y/N had assumed that it was time for him to return to where ever he came from, "Perhaps it was time to go home...but he didn't even say goodbye." She chuckles softly to herself a bit disappointed yet the feeling of loneliness is all that's left with her.

Standing up to fix her shorts, Y/N turns around to go inside her house but then suddenly she hears something rustling from afar. Her eyes glance back to the backwoods of her back yard and her first instinct was the back away but a tiny flame of hope lingers within her heart.

The figure was getting closer and closer within seconds and before she could jolt inside her house for protection, Blue Moon had leaped out of the woods from his night walks and pinned her down.

Surprised to see his return after a few minutes of anxiety and panic attacks Y/N finally sighs in relief. Her small hands caress his face gently. She nuzzles her face against his.

As soon as Y/N let go of him to speak, Blue Moon sets down an object he had brought back with his adventure. Y/N furrow her brows, "A rock?" Blue Moon shakes his head.

"Hmm, a pebble?" Blue Moon lightly gnaw her finger and Y/N only chuckles. "A gift?" She asks this time and his eyes sparkle.

Y/N sighs and smiles, "Why didn't you go back? I thought you left already," Her voice trails off and Blue Moon silently stares at her that is until they hear voices coming down from the neighborhood.

Immediately, Y/N gets up, "Hurry, inside," She directs and the two of them rushes inside their homes to hide.

Blue Moon rushes up the flight of stairs and enters her bedroom.

Y/N glances down to the palm of her hand, Her eyes squint in confusion as she lifts the rock to get a closer look. It looks like a normal rock to her, but something is strange about it.

Y/N walks into her bedroom and shuts the door. Her figure walks to the window and carefully she lifts the small stone up to the moonlight.

Her eyes widen, It was a perfect circle like the full moon it glows the moment the moonlight shines on it. A beautiful glow of sapphire can be seen the moment the moonlight kisses the stone.