7) Hypnotized

What you truly want is what you'd do anything for. What you desire is what makes you evil. To be willing to turn against the world for something you desire is how evil is born. 

Eric rolls over in his pile of flowers as he contemplates the strange words Changmin had said to him. 

Changmin, "But if she isn't a person who's driven by greed then I'm sure that she's welcome here." The Fox only chuckles after his few words as Eric sweatdrop. 

That was all Eric remembers Changmin had told him before he came back. 

He sighs, "Y/N, do you have something that you desire?" 

Y/N turns around from the table of freshly picked flowers. Her brows furrow, "I don't think I have anything that is considered a desire but I do have small urges or small moments when I really want something." 

Eric clicks his tongue in frustration and sits up. His hair is a mess from all of the rolling and attempts of florist work. After watching her for so long the Wolf had wanted to give the flower job a try but turns out he can't even make anything out of it. 

Y/N lets out a fit of laughter at the sight of his disheveled hair. She gets up from her seat and bends down to his height to pick out the leaves and loose flowers that had fallen off the stem. 

Eric flinch at the sudden warm touch and this time Y/N noticed, "Is something wrong Eric?" The young man shakes his head with a small smile to assure her. 

Y/N was not convinced as she knew how energetic Eric can be on most days. 

Something was definitely wrong. 

Y/N grabs his face carefully and makes Eric face her. He inhales a sharp breath which Y/N notices. Her eyes meet his sapphire ones and Eric can hear his heart beating his eardrum. He gulps down the hard lump in his throat hoping that Y/N does not hear the beating of his heart. 

"You don't seem sick," She said. Eric's lip curves at her care. Y/N bites down on her lip as she thinks to herself but Eric only quietly groans at her actions. 

His body slowly heats up and Eric panics mentally at the sudden sensation between them. What a strange feeling. Should he be scared or worried?

Y/N tilts her head, Eric's face still in the palms of her hand, "Is there something that my lovely Eric wants? Come to think of it, you asked me what is it that I desire. So tell me what is yours?" Trying to turn that frown upside down, Y/N gives an attempt to give the sulking wolf a treat. However, what he answered was not what she had prepared for.

Without a warning, Eric slides his arm around Y/N's waist and pulls her close to him, therefore she is sitting on his lap, straddling his figure as he leans forward with a light smile and innocent eyes filled with the universe. 

"I only have one thing that I really want," Eric carefully lean closer to Y/N, her eyes widening the moment she felt his breath on her neck, "I've been searching for you, for years. Is that even a question anymore, Y/N?" 

Silence consumes them as neither of the two speaks another word but instead of the usual awkward atmosphere that they would leave off on, the air was different. Something else was hanging in the air and Y/N likes it. It's almost alluring and heavy but not tense. 

Eric lifts his gaze from Y/N's neck to her blank eyes. Where they remain in a tangled embrace, a strange position they don't expect to be in, especially when they didn't believe that any one of them would feel the same way. 

The silence is loud but their actions speak louder. 

Slowly, Eric lifts his hand to touch the soft skin of her cheeks. His hands caress her face with love and warmth as his blue eyes never leave her dark ones. Y/N feels like she is hypnotized by the handsome Wolf boy, holding her in his strong arms protectively. She lets herself relax into his careful touch as Eric slowly move one of his hand to the back of her neck. His other cups her face gently. 

Then he leans into her face and closes the gap between them. Their soft lips meet each other's warmth as they mold into one another gently and slowly. A small sensation spreads deeper inside of Eric's chest as he turns his head slowly to deepen the kiss. His arms hold her in place as he pulls her face closer with his hand. 

Y/N can feel the sparks of fireworks and a warm spread of strange feelings she's never experienced before. The two pulls away and then Eric spoke, "I cried, Y/N." 

Y/N looks back into his glowing blue orbs that have pain painted in them. His brows furrow slightly as he explains to her. 

"I pray every night to the Forest Goddess and I cry to the moon in hopes to find you..." Eric's beautiful blue eyes brim with tears as he kept his eye contact with her. 

"I told myself many times," Eric hugs the girl who has his loyalty and devotion, close to his chest as he softly chuckles in embarrassment. 

"No matter how far you are from me, the moon will guide me until I find you again on a night of the Saphhire moon."