N I N E T E E N

It's been a few days since Rafe and I have been together, well to the public I guess you could say. Things have been better since the night at the party, Rafe finally let go of the Topper thing and JJ had managed to avoid us at all costs.

Today was the first day him and I would be apart, he had business to handle with Ward and as much as I wish he wasn't tied to that awful man I knew that one day the Cameron boy would be the head of his father's company and there would be no way around it.

"Morning baby" he mumbles into my side. A smile spread across Rafe's face as his raspy voice filled my ears, my eyes not yet breaking open.

I had been spending more time at the Cameron's these days, or should I say more time openly in Rafe's bed. It didn't have to be a secret anymore and It was taking some time to get use to, though I didn't mind soaking up the extra moments with him in the mornings that I never got to enjoy before on the behalf of always having to sneak back out when the sun came back up.

"Morning Rafe" I smiled, my eyes still tightly shut holding out the morning sun rays for just a little longer.

"I could cancel today, with my dad you know" Rafe's words were soft as he began placing wet kisses down the nape of my neck, causing a spinning sensation to begin in my stomach.

"No, you need to do this Rafe. You need to make things right... with uh-" I couldn't finish my words as a moan escaped the barrier of my lips. Rafe's hands had found the hem of my underwear and without warning slipped their way in. His cold fingers tracing the warmth of myself beneath him.

"I don't know what I would do without you Mads, you keep me level headed when my world is falling apart" his smirk at the end told me he was hinting at the fact he would make sure  I would't be able to respond but when his middle finger slowly slid it's way inside me the smirk grew to a full blown grin as I felt myself tighten around him.

His finger bounced in and out quickening it's pace with each whispered moan I managed to let slip out. Rafe's other hand tracing circles under my ear sending shivers though my spine at the mix of sensations.

"So wet for me baby" he cooed brushing his plump bottom lip against my ear

"Ra-Rafe" I mumbled out as the swirling in my stomach moved much, much lower. Causing my hips to meet his hand, pushing him further into me if that was even possible.

"Wait for me, babygirl"

I whimpered at the cold feeling of Rafe's hands leaving my body, but before I could utter another word his hands were replaced with his now throbbing member sending me even further into a fit of moans than before.

Without warning Rafe was slammed into me, earning a throaty moan from him at the new sensation between us. His pace quicken as he attached his lips to mine. Wet, sloppy kisses soon mixed with moans from the both of us sending me close to my edge so quickly again.

"Fuck, Maddie" he groaned reaching his high sending sloppy thrusts to meet mine as I finally got to reach mine as well.

Rafe rolled off of me and propped himself up on one arm using his other hand to trace the curves of my waist sending me a soft smile as his eyes met mine.

"You're so beautiful" he spoke, his now swollen lips softly meeting mine

"Is the Rafe Cameron a softy?" I giggled back with him

"oh shut up, you know it's only for you. Tell anyone and I'll deny it" his free hand met my ass as I quickly flipped over to my back pulling the blanket up with me .

I finally made my way out of the bed and into the shower.

Just as the water shut off I heard voices filling Rafe's room.

"Get the hell up, Rafe. No son of mine is going to be laid up in bed all day like a damn playboy. We are on my time today Rafe. Do you hear me? My time! Get up and dressed and be out of this room in the next 5 minutes, we're going to fix your mistakes once again"

The door slammed giving me the cue that Ward Cameron was now gone and I could start my damage control to Rafe's emotions before sneaking myself out of Tannyhill on this fine morning. I couldn't help but wonder what mistakes Ward had been talking about, the generators were taken care of weeks ago now.

Before I even had a chance to speak Rafe was up and heading my way

"Don't even start Maddie, I'll uh- I'll see you later"

Rafe's lips met my cheek quickly before he slipped his way out his bedroom door, closing it behind him without another word.

I stood dumbfounded in the middle of his bedroom, trying to process. The events of this morning playing over and over as I made my way to my car outside.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey!

Sorry for the short update, just wanted to get another chapter up for you guys!

Let me know what you guys would like to see next (:

Don't forget to Vote & Comment!