000

PROLOGUE,
"The Break Up"

The twins were seated in the Great Hall

It's been a few days since they arrived at Hogwarts and both of them smiled as they felt at home. Hogwarts was there home. Students were talking amongst themselves, eating, laughing, and just enjoying the presences before their first class started.

     Alouette grabbed a muffin, shoving it down her throat while her brother, Augustus just gaped at her as if he seen a ghost. She met his eye and just laughed. His face was priceless, she couldn't explain it.

     "Y-your-face!" The girl said between laughs, her eyes drifting to her boyfriend who was sitting at the Gryffindor table glaring at her. 

     Augustus scoffed. "Well when you're eating like cow, Jesus, I can't fucken help it." He smirked but frowned when he noticed she wasn't looking at her.

     Fear grew within her when Harry slammed his first on the table, his eyes not leaving hers. Which was half confused by. What had she done? All the things she'd remembered was little things that he did over the summer.

     Over the Summer, Alouette went over to The Burrow, her brother was invited too. The whole time, her boyfriend didn't speak to her once. Well, only small talk and when she tried to talk to him he'd just shut her down or left the room.

     She cried most nights to her brother and Hermione Granger, even she was confused on what the hell was going on.

     But then, she saw them. One night she saw Ginny and Harry making out in their shared bedroom. They didn't know she saw them that night, so, why did it seem like he was mad at her when she did nothing?

     "Don't look now," Her brother started, Alouette scoffing as he spoke like he couldn't see him, "But why is your Potter boyfriend storming this way?"

     "I don't know, Gus? He looks angry." She replied, rolling her eyes and stood up to comfort the boy. He had tears in his eyes while anger radiated off him.

     "Love! What's wrong-"

     He didn't even let his girlfriend finish as Alouette was pushed back into the table. Many students gasped and Augustus automatically stood up, and moved himself protectively in front of her.

     "The fuck you doing, Potter?!" Augustus yelled but Harry just pushed him too the side.

     "Piss off, Darling!" He growled, grabbing his girlfriend by her shirt. Alouette let out a yelp as tears brimmed her eyes. Soon, Fred and George Weasley walked into the Great Hall, both rushing over to pull Harry back.