003

TENSION

Pansy squealed, rushing out of her wardrobe and showing Alouette and Astoria,     two sets of outfits to wear

     two sets of outfits to wear. She gave Astoria her outfit and before Alouette could even ask for her outfit, Pansy pulled her a side.

     "This ones for me," Pansy started, putting down the outfit and dragging Alouette into the wardrobe. She rushed over to her a rake, taking off a red, silk tight dress before she shoved it in Alouette's face, "This one is for you. Theo loves red."

     The girl took it slowly from her hands. She was incredibly nervous for tonight and from her encounter with Theo before, she hasn't told anyone about it.

     "Red?" Alouette gulped nervously, "How do you know he loves red?"

     Pansy clicked her tongue, "Oh honey, don't question it." She walked out of her wardrobe and before she closed the door, she said, "Just do it."

     She closed the door, Alouette stared at it for a while before she decided to get undress. Slipping the tight dress on, Alouette noticed how it fit every inch of her body, defining her curves in all the right places. It made her feel more confident and definitely way more attractive than she was before.

     Once she was done getting change, Pansy shouted out that there were a pair of black heels for her. In result, she could say she looked bad-ass.

     After walking out of Pansy's wardrobe, the two girls squealed and giggled, dancing around Alouette. They told her she looked so sexy, and basically to get ready for Theo to fuck her tonight. She sighed though, was this really what she wanted? To get fucked by him?

     "Oh, Theo is going to love this." Astoria commented, smirking as the three girls walked down their dormitory steps and into the common room. Not many other students were there, probably already in the party as it started thirty minutes ago. A few students glared at Alouette as she walked passed.

     Pansy grabbed her hand, pulling her close, "Ignore them," she stared, glaring back at the young first years, "They're jealous, nothing more."

     Alouette didn't respond though, she was too nervous. The party was being held at the Room of Requirement tonight. What a secretive place for a party, She thought as the three of them walked the corridors. But if there was one thing on her mind tonight, it would have to be, seeing Harry. She was incredibly nervous, especially after what happened tonight. She's also going to hate seeing his, and the Gryffindor's cocky faces just 'cause they won today's match.

     When they finally arrived outside, the doors magically appeared. Pansy and Astoria started, slapping her shoulders, crazily as Alouette sighed.

     Looking down at herself, Alouette fixed the top of her dress. "My boobs are almost out," she started with a laugh, "By the end of the night, surely gonna end up flashing everyone."