005

HATING YOU

Alouette sighed, running her hands through her hair

She stood outside her father's office. She had to admit, she was tired from walking and scared shitless about this detention. She had no idea what her father is going to do.

     Bringing her hand up to her door, Alouette was about to knock when the door unexpectedly flew open, making her gasp in shock.

     "Get in," Her father gritted through his teeth, glaring at her when she walked in slowly with her head down, "And sit down."

     Alouette nodded her head, quickly as she looked at the chair that was right in front of his desk. She gulped and sat down, waiting for her father's next more.

     He stood up and slowly walked over to her, "Now, why are you in detention?"

     "Cause I talked down to you?" Alouette didn't really know what was the answer. She could tell these detentions are now going to become common.

     "Correct." Her father said and looked down at her when he stood in front of her. He waited for her to say something and when she did, everything turned into a nightmare.

     "What am I going to be—"

     Alouette's words were cut short, feeling her head being throw back. Her father's hands were in a fist as she groaned, lifting her head back up and seeing his fist coming straight for her face again.

     She tried to push his hands away, her whole head was aching as he continued punching her in the face. When blood was dripping from her nose, her father picked her up by her robes and brought her face close to his.

     Bruises were slowly forming on her cheeks and her left eye. Mixed colours of green and purple. Sickening.

     "Do you know how disgusted I am of you?" Her father scowled at her, not getting answer so, he shook her body, "Bloody answer me!"

     Alouette let out a groan, words weren't coming out. Her father chuckled before she felt a jabbing pain coming from her lower stomach. She huffed over, groaning again as her father kept punching her in the stomach, too week to say anything.

     She hasn't even been in detention for five minutes and she already wants to fucken leave. With the strength that she found, Alouette murmured, "Stop it."

     But of course, her father did listen as he punched her again before shoving her into the chair.

     "Stop, please." Alouette whimpered, desperately as her father laughed. He walked around her chair before he pulled out his wand. He waved it and ropes appeared around her waist, tying her to the chair. He dragged a desk over to her that had a weird looking quill and white parchment on the top.