Cavemen

Amy's POV:

They were gone for the rest of the night, continuing on through half the day. Since we actually had to survive in this world Squid volunteered to collect resources. I did the same being the gentle lady I am. Most of the trees around were fairly close to the shelter. Rosie was the first to receive a wooden sword, she was put on watch as the others cowered in the cave. I swear they've turned into cavemen.

When the sun started to go down we had a really great shelter. We had two double chests, two crafting tables, three furnaces and two beds. Yes, two. There were only two sheep in the area. Don't judge our progress.

Our spawn was set just before Rosie and I were put on watch for the night.

"So how do you think this happened?" Rosie's question took me by surprise. I hadn't thought of an answer, I just went on with the flow.

"I have no idea." I replied simply. It was the truth, nothing. Rosie just leaned against the stone mountain. She sighed melancholic fiddling with her stone sword.

"You know, we have to build a house." She plainly stated breaking the ice. I sighed with her nodding.

"I'll make sure to tell Squid. First we need to find (y/n) and Ash." I replied returning to the dark quarters. "Guys! We need to find the other two, build a house, and eventually find a reason why we came here!" Just then I felt I had earned respect in the group. Squid even nodded himself, Rosie listened even though she's heard the story, and the now more confident Stamps stepped up to join us outside.

Plans made!

(Sorry guys this is just a filler...meh)