Cue the Unexpected Arrival

Stampy's POV:

I had been itching to see the faces of our beloved lost ones. It's been a couple months since we were thrown into a video game for all eternity, I'm starting to actually like it. Like old times sake we would hang on to memories, and chat like we had nothing better to do but laugh.

(Y/n) and Ash hadn't been seen at all anywhere on the journey. It was about the fourth day traveling, and none of our cubic eyes caught sight of the cheese and the neon green fox. Their witty comments were desperately missed, so we set out ourselves to find the pair.

"We are not getting anywhere with this expedition." Amy drowsily sighed finishing up her makeshift cabin for the night. It was her to die first. She was the one who found out that death didn't matter. It was a permanent game of minecraft.

"We have to keep going." I ushered myself into a birch cave overhang I quickly made structure of. Wasn't anything too proud to be of.

"Surely we can't just waist this opportunity to find them." Squid had already dug a 6x3 mine, no use in building a house for the night. He had found a couple coal chunks we could use also. He had turned into our miner by his own choice.

"We have been out for a week, yeah?" Rosie commented finishing up her own birch palace. The only house with two rooms we would gather in tomorrow for a light breakfast.

"Hasn't been that long." I suggest making a pot out of clay to set on my only window sill.

"Only been four day's worth of walking." Finn commented setting up his own bed a little ways from mine. I had offered to share my house with him after everyone realized Finn hadn't stopped to collect anything. He was always at the front of the line.

We all sigh as I begin to remove my iron cat boots on my red covered bedside. Hoping to stumble across the two awfully soon I actually get some so called sleep.

By morning light Finn was gone, probably regretting not stopping for items out collecting now. Actually I was wrong, just looking out the window gave way to a sign. Behind the hurriedly made pot shadows were moving all about in Rosie's castle.

Being the curious cat I am I was immediately out the overhang shelter, and clawing to open the door. From what I heard inside they were back. The pair had stumbled upon our lives whilst adventuring their own way. They were telling the story now from what I heard.

As soon as I turn the knob to the door I truly believed everything. What do you know, Mr.Cheesehead and Limey had returned. For they were nomming on apples in a booth by the 2x2 window Rosie had built. A smile escaped my lips, but now which place do we return to?