A Long Time After

"Ash! Where did you put the diamonds?!" as if you needed it anyways. Both of you wore full sets of diamond armor, and owned super enchanted bows. You still hadn't found the others, but you longed to find them.

"Diamonds? We have none!" Ash responds soon after. You guys had built a little village pretending like the others were to arrive sooner or later. It was sad really, you missed them that bad.

"But, what if I die again?" you ask him as he fumbles up the stairs from a long day of hunting. Yeah, apparently creepers find assassins quite explody-worthy. But then again you also knew you guys were stuck here forever. 

"I'll have to find your stuff. Like I said we have to stick together." yes, you actually assigned rules. You also had a to-do board. Currently the things you guys wanted to do were:

1. Have a picnic beside the pool

2. Fix the deck

3. Build a disco

4. Find more diamonds

5. Resurrect Sir Timothy the chicken

6. Go to the Nether

7. Find the rest

It has been a couple of months, and you all know how much Stampy has progressed in his Lovely world. Well, you two have half that much. There is a high tech redstone farming field, a 16x16 pool, a cake shop, a waterfall garden, your house has improved so much, a storage castle, plus the houses you made for the ghosts of your lost friends.

"I trust you. You know that, right?" you ask Ash who was sitting on the purple wool couch. He sighed inwardly and hung his head.

"I trust you, but I miss them."

You then find yourself next to him by the exit with your bag all packed. You tilt your head toward him and nod signaling the release.

"Goodbye home." and you two were off into the unknown forever lost in the dreams of tomorrow only to be broken once you find the keys; your friends.

Sorry guys, I'm only going to upload parts of this story if I'm really bored. I hope you aren't disappointed...