10. The banquet

A year has passed since Izuku officially joined GHA, he quickly became well respected nad liked. He went to a few missions already and today after the anual new year's banquet Galah will announce to everyone Izuku's departure for long term assignment as a pro hero. Izuku got to chose his crew to go with him. Galah and Fairy were quite surprised when Izuku didn't pick any of his friends like Escargot or Ghost but knew better then question him. The two were the only one that knew who Izuku has picked to work with him in his agency. The greenet wanted it to be a surprise.

Right now Izuku was waiting for his weapon instructor.Her name was Daiyu Zhang ,code name: Wûqì. She was recruited from all girls school in Hongkong a month after Izuku's first arrival at the base.

The GHA didn't have any sufficient instructors for Izuku to learn from how to fight with every weapon he had in his arsenal. That's why GHA searched for someone with a quirk that could help, even tho Izuku could learn a combat style afer only seeing it once, someone still had to show it to him.

That's where Daiyu comes in. Do to her quirk she knows every fighting style using certain weapon after only touching it once, making her a perfect instructor for Izuku. They got along quite well and Izuku didn't want for her to go alone. (she didn't had many friends at the base.)

After what seem to Izuku like ages Daiyu finally emerged from her room. She was wearing a dress with sleeves and cut out back, just like everything else within her closet it was black. She also wore heels and had a small black purse, two diamond earrings, necklace and few rings. You could see how well paid her job was. Her black hair was tied in a low bun and she had a vibrant red lipstick on. She was breath taking.

"Quit staring or I start to think you like girls all of the sudden."

"S-sorry you just look incredible." Izuku stuttered wich made him want to die for making it more embarrassing.

"Hey I'm only joking Myth! Calm the fuck down! God I hoped you were kidding when you told me you were going to were this thing!"

Daiyu was dumbfounded at what she saw before her. Izuku was wearing white suit with black pants and black dress shoes. His long curly green hair was put up in a high ponytail with few long strands of hair to the sides. He had an expensive watch and small sliver earrings that fit nicely with his snake pricings. But none of it would surprise Daiyu, after all it was what Izuku normally would wear for an event like this. No, what made her groan in annoyance was white mask on his face with only lower face visible.

"I told you Daiyu it's nesesery! You know that there will be people from outside tonight! Everyone could bring someone as their date!" Stressed really annoyed Myth. It was clear that he was not in the best mood.

"Ok ok calm down would ya? You still look good it just a bit ...unusual?"

"I'm not the only one that will wear a mask. There's more agents that suppose to be dead then just me."

"I know, I know! Now come on we have to outshine everyone!" Daiyu shouted dragging chuckling Myth by the wrist.

When they got to the banquet hall it was packed with people. Mostly Agents with their partners but some brought their children and there were few pro heroes, scientists or politicians not part of the GHA present.

They all wore beautiful fashionable suits and garments. Perfectly done hair and an aura of power. Izuku linked his arm with Daiyu's and confidently walked in. Both of them were well know by the agents even those that don't station at this base. The word of powerful kid and a girl that can fight with everything spread fast even between the agents. Many nodded to them or weaved and they would return the gesture. Almost all outsiders were confused. Just who those pair was to get such recognition and respect from so many? Even more confused stares and shushed murmurs when the pair walked to were agent Galah who was sending near the buffet, and greeted him like an old friend, after all he was a president of GHA. The real one not the one that world believe is the president.