15. New Teacher.

Important A/N at the and please read!

Currently it was 10pm. Izuku was standing in front of UA highschool and was sweating bullets.

He was worried that the rat like principal would recognize him.

True he was in disguise. Well can you call it a disguise when you changed your whole appearance?

Myth's Loki form was with him for seven years now so many of his abilities had aggregated with his original form. One of those skills was changing his appearance.

Now myth was a pit shorter and lean build. He still had a lot of muscles but a bit less then naturally. His nose was longer and more pointy, ears more showing and square. His hair was cherry red and reaching his mid back. Eyes were more narrow but other then that kept the same. He overall look to be in his late twenties.

His new identity was Otohiko Mimoto. He was thirty-one like most of UA's staff. He was born and raised in Tokyo and worked for GHA in heroics division since he was nineteen. It was decided that this back story should give him enough credentials for the job and not raise many questions for why there wasn't much information about him. It was normal for GHA'S agents to be unknown or there being little to none information about them.

Izuku looked himself over one more in his phone and decided to call the intercom.

"Oh Mr Mimoto! Please enter. There should be a staff member waiting for you next to the entrance."

Myth heard a squeak like voice and the enormous gate opened.

He walked to the building's entrance, admiring the view on his way.

Next to the door of the main building stood a man in shabby clothes and a big grey scarf on his neck.

Izuku approached the stranger with a smile and an outstretched hand. The boy knew who it was but it was polite to ask anyway.

"Hello! I'm Otohiko Mimoto. Nice to meet you."

"Likewise... The name's Shouta Aizawa... Let me lead the way."

From what he knew about Eraserhead he hadn't expected him to talk much, but anything at all would be appreciated.

Both men got in front of a door and walked in.

It was a big meeting room with all of UA's personel present.

Aizawa went ahead and sat next to a blond wearing leather, Present Mic.

On the head of the table sat a rodent like creature, Principal Nezu. Next to him sat an old lady in nurse's uniform, Recovery Girl. Then dog like human, HoundDog, person in cosmonaut suit, Thirteen,  man with a part of machine on his head, Power Loader, woman in spandex and red glasses, Midnight, Then Present Mic and Eraserhead.

On the other side of the Principal sat skeletal man, AllMight. Then  cowboy with a gas mask, Snipe,  man who looked like a brick, Cementos,  man in a chef's hat and pipes coming out of it, LunchRush, and lastly white haired man with fangs, VladKing

"Welcome Mimoto-san in our school! Please take a seat."

Izuku cursed under his breath when he realized that the only empty seat was in front of Nezu.

"Do you need any introductions to my staff or are you familiar with them?"

"I know all of them aside the gentleman whose sitting next to you, sir."

"Oh of course! Please Yagi-san if you could?"

The man nodded and stood up from his seat.

"My name is Toshinori Yagi. But what I'm about to tell you is only know by few people aside form the staff so I would ask for confidentiality."