Chapter 9.5: Know Whether It is Cold or Warm by Oneself

It was shopping day again

It was shopping day again. Although it has been a while since the last shopping outing, she was still on the third day of her period. Why was her corpse being dragged out to be exposed to a scorching sun?

The weather in early December was cold, but with intense sunshine. Lisa was sitting on the stone stairway in the public square to wait for Mao Mao and Qiang Wei to come out from the opposite clothing store. Compare to the air conditioning inside, it was a bit safer to be exposed to a scorching sun during this particular period of time.

When she was bored to death from waiting, Lisa started to unconsciously hum the tune of songs but not very well. Until two kids ran over to ask for directions by saying: "Auntie, may I ask how to go to KFC?"

"Call sister, or else she will not bother to tell you." Two voices softly instructed them.

"Sister, may I ask how to go to KFC?"

Lisa: "......"

When Qiang Wei and Mao Mao came back, they saw Lisa giving directions to two kids. Mao Mao immediately criticised her: "Too appalling! How old are they ah yet you bullied them? Be careful brother-in-law sees this and exterminates you directly." After saying that she laughed heartily in a 'meaningful and naughty' way three times.

The two kids were frightened. They hurriedly said goodbye to Lisa and ran away.

Lisa was thinking, compared to Mao Mao's witch image, her 'auntie' image was still quite affable, right?

Qiang Wei: "Hungry ah."

Lisa got up and walked over to help Qiang Wei to carry her things: "I did not eat breakfast today, yet I don't feel hungry ah."

Qiang Wei: "You are strong ma. I ate a bowl of oats, three bananas, an apple, a big box of yogurt, three vegetable buns and a meat bun this morning."

Mao Mao jumped up: "Are you a pig?!"

When the trio arrived in McDonald, Qiang Wei has already collapsed. Mao Mao went to order their meals. Currently she was chasing after a man so she was exceptionally happy and eagerly gave them a treat.

Qiang Wei lamented: "I want to find a boyfriend who has a boyfriend more than finding a boyfriend."

Lisa turned around quietly and happened to see Mao Mao crawling on the counter: "A box of egg tarts please!"

Lisa turned around again and heard vaguely: "Why you don't have ah? Isn't this KFC ah?!"

The streetscape is really good in winter. Lisa was admiring it and subsequently saw —— Zhang Qi tugging back and forth with a guy. In the end, the other person forcefully held senior brother Zhang's hand. They ignored the stares given by the passer-by and entered the water screen movie area in the public square.

Too, too shocking.

Lisa's first reaction was to send someone a text message.

"Jungkook, I saw senior brother Zhang (Lisa will address anyone older than her as senior brother without exception but of course someone is an exception). He was with a guy." It was not that An Ning is gossipy, but this was really too shocking.