Chapter 14.1: To Understand, To Love and To Promise Ourselves to One Another

Lisa was in a daze when being led out of the elevator

Lisa was in a daze when being led out of the elevator. To her surprise, he already started to kiss her in the elevator. Furthermore got video camera inside! She vaguely heard a passer-by said: "Her boyfriend is so handsome."

Lisa recalled Yin Su Su said to Zhang Wu Ji in 'Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber', "the better looking a person is, the more dangerous." She cannot help but feel as if she had experienced it herself.

After entering into the room, Lisa was cautious because after all this is a hotel and leader Jeon is very dangerous.

Then after putting down the luggage, Jungkook poured her a glass of water. The television was broadcasting the evening news. He washed his hands and asked her: "Where is the earthquake?"

"New Zealand."

"Oh."

Lisa despised herself for being so narrow-minded!

The room was very bright. The broadcaster's voice can be heard from time to time. Jungkook sat down beside Lisa. After taking off his coat, he was wearing a gray sweater, making him look refined and handsome. Lisa looked at him and her heart cannot stop pounding. Jungkook was watching the news attentively. Then he very naturally picked up her glass and drank a mouthful.

Lisa had no choice but to get up and go to refill the glass. Jungkook reached out to pull her back, "No need, sit down and accompany me for a while longer."

Lisa did not know why she was blushing, sat down again and looked around to avoid looking at him, "How long do you intend to stay here?" He was sitting very comfortably. Lisa was leaning against him. He did not release her hands at all.

"Three days."Jungkook smiled, "If you want me to stay a few more days, I can consider."

Lisa's first reaction was so short. But after hearing him uttered the second sentence, she said firmly, "No need!" It was mainly because he must also accompany his parents during Lunar New Year. She cannot be selfish and make him stay here to accompany her to celebrate Lunar New Year.

Jungkook smiled, turned around and looked at her. Then he said casually: "Oh, by the way, I have a cat."

"Really?" Lisa was a little surprised. It was inconceivable that leader Jeon has a cat. Holding his arm tightly, she asked: "When did you start keeping it? What does it look like? Let me see next time!" She has always wanted to keep one, but unfortunately her apartment building expressly stipulated that keeping pets is not allowed.

Jungkook said casually: "Originally I wanted to use it as a betrothal gifts."

After hearing that, Lisa immediately understood. She lifted up his hand and nibbled it. Jungkook laughed silently and pulled her over sideways to face him directly. He approached slowly and kissed her lips. Then he reached out to cover her eyes, gradually deepening the kiss.