Chapter 14.4: To Understand, To Love and To Promise Ourselves to One Another

Jungkook stroked the mottled paper with his slightly trembling  fingers

Jungkook stroked the mottled paper with his slightly trembling fingers. She had an accident but he was brooding for many years. It turned out to be like this. Looking at the dried up bloodstain, so much blood. How badly injured was she at that time? He cannot help but feel tightness in the chest.

Jungkook raised his head to look at the French windows across the street. Her friend will not let her leave. She has a faint smile on her face. The sun was shining on her without makeup face, gentle like jade. His heart felt like being filled fully by something, longing, infatuation and all kinds of love.

Fortunately, he could never give up. Fortunately, from beginning to end, he couldn't stop thinking about her. Fortunately he wanted to try again. Fortunately she wanted him.

Jungkook watched attentively for a long time. Then he put the thing in his hand into the car, pulled out the car key, shut the door and slowly walked across the street.

Zhou Jin Cheng's car moved for more than two hundred meters and stopped at a red light. He could not see that restaurant from the rearview mirror anymore.

He looked in front at all types of pedestrians on the zebra crossing, his expression indifferent.

At the beginning, he was really unhappy to see her together with Jungkook. Setting aside personal factors, the Jeon family was not suitable for her. Lisa was not aware that, compared to Li Qi Shan, the Jeon family was far more dirty. He never expected after one roundabout, both of them were still together. He had also thought of how to make her part with Jungkook but always cannot bring himself to do it. After all, Lisa was very happy when she was together with him. Moreover the grandpa of the crown prince of the Jeon family was not someone to be trifled with. If he really wanted to come between them, he may not necessarily be able to succeed. After several collaborations at work, made him realize the style of work, ability and conduct of the twenty-five years old Jungkook was not beneath him. It should be said the pupil is taught by the teacher except with Jungkook, it was an old head on young shoulders (an idiom meaning young but prudent and capable), pass like thunder and move like the wind (an idiom meaning vigorous and resolute)?

Furthermore Jungkook cared about Lisa and was determined to win her, which exceeded his expectation.

As it turned out, the Jeon family also has a love-struck member.

At that time, Jeon Cheng Sheng was romantic by nature and sowed his wild oats everywhere. Although separated, he and his mother still longed for one another. Eventually he caused her to commit suicide and die. His father became depressed, leaving behind two young children under the care of a succession of relatives. A young life depending on the charity of others and the hardships to study, resulting in Jin Cheng more or less still harboured a grudge against the Jeon family. However he was also clear that his mother committed suicide because she was weak. She did not love his father, yet also cannot get the person she loved. In the end, she took the most selfish way out. As for father, he cannot accept this kind of failure in love so one stumble, unable to rise (an idiom meaning a setback leading to total collapse).