The Tutor: J.JK

Never did you think that you'd like Math so much. Well, until now.You were okay in math, but just a few chapters were a pain in the ass . Your classmate, Jungkook, The Jeon Jungkook, the heartthrob of the whole college, offered you help. He was exceptionally good at everything he did.

You would be lying if you said you didn't like him. You'd internally drool over him whenever you caught a glimpse of him on the ground, playing and his t-shirt being soaked in sweat. He was really sweet and charming. He never really dated anyone. Apparently, he was just into hookups.

It all started when you were called in the class to solve a sum on the board and coincidently, Jungkook was passing the corridor. He saw you struggling and he just knew that he had to help you. So in the break he reached out to you, asking if you'd wanna study with him. "I'll help you whenever you think you're struggling. " He said. Agreeing you decided to meet at his place.

When you entered his house, he was just in his joggers, shirtless.The way he looked at you hungrily, ready to satisfy his hunger, you knew this was going to be more than just a study session. "So you ready for your tutoring?" He asked, chuckling. Half an hour into the tutoring, you felt his eyes boring deep into your body.

"Do you wanna fuck me Jeon." The way those words left your mouth surprised the both of you. Jungkook was taken aback for a second. "How about I teach you in a different way?" "We'll cockwarm and until and unless you don't complete the exercise within the given time limit, I won't let you cum but if you do complete it, you're in for a ride, sweets." He proposed.

Feeling confident you agreed and so here you were, with his cock buried deep inside your walls. The way you could feel every vein of his cock, turning your mind into mush. He had given you 1 hours to solve 15 sums of trigonometry. You were left with 3 sums. Your mind could comprehend nothing other than his meat deliciously stretching you out.

Shutting the book you wasted no time in smashing your lips on his. "Fuck me Jeon, fuck me like i am your last." You whispered in his ear. A growl reverberating from him. In seconds you were beneath him with your legs on his shoulder.

Moaning his name like it's the only thing you knew, you urged him to go faster. "Never knew i'd get to fuck the attitude out of you. The way you keep ogling me just makes me want to fuck you right there, in the corridor." You gasped at his words. Looks like you weren't so subtle.

"F-fuck Jeon. T-this better not be a one-time thing." You said in between gasps. He kept drilling harder and faster. "Oh trust me, I don't intend on letting this be a one-time thing." He groaned. "Fuck AH- m cumming." You moaned and your orgasm came in crashing on you.

Groaning at the feeling of your warm juices coating his dick, he pulled out and jerked himself on you. His seeds covering your stomach and thighs. "Well, I have doubts about geometry too, my place tomorrow?" You asked giggling, pulling him down, snuggling into his chest.

————————————————————
A short one since I've been really busy😭