The Paint Date: K.NJ

Namjoon and you always found new and creative ways to spend time with each other. It was either a pottery date or a coffee learning date. You absolutely loved and adored Namjoon.

His favorite places to go for dates were the musesiums. You'd always admire Namjoon while he admired the art. The way he'd so passionately speak about it, tell you things which he read about a particular painting would just make your heart flutter.

This time you came up with the idea of a Paint Date. You were really excited to try this out since it was fun and erotic. "Jooonieeee" You called him with a super sweet voice.

"What's with the extra sweetness?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow. "Ouch, I am offended, can't a loving girlfriend call her boyfriend sweetly?" "Other girlfriends can and they do, but you usually don't. So now, what is it?" You gasped dramatically.

He wasn't wrong though. You both never liked to show your relationship off in front of others and for you, your relationship was happy and healthy.

"Okay, so, I had this idea..." You trailed off.  "Uh huh..." Namjoon asked you to continue skeptically. "How would you like to paint?" "y/n you know-" "Over my naked body." His words were lost as he let out a groan. "Get those paint brushes already."

And now you were laying on the bed, completely naked, with your hand behind your head, your legs crossed over. Namjoon removed his shirt. "The temperature is suddenly too much." He said but you knew it was only an excuse.

He dipped his paintbrush in the lilac blue color and trailed the brush from your hips upto your neck. "Jesus, never thought i'd love painting so much." His voice dangerously low.

After a few more strokes on your inner thighs and your breasts, he put aside the paints and the brushes. "Oh my love, don't you look gorgeous." He praised, making you blush.

"How I just want to devour you all day." Taking his hand in yours, you brought it towards your dripping core, squirming when his cold fingertips make contact with your sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Holy, y/n, you're dripping for me." He almost moaned at how wet you were. "Joon, I've had enough, touch me." You desperately moaned. Chuckling at your desperation, he spread your fold and pushed a digit inside your gummy, tight walls.

Heaving out a sigh of contentment, you monad when he curled his finger, hitting your sweet spot. "M-more." And he pushed in 2 more, pumping them and stretching you out completely for him.

"Aaah- m-cumming." He quickly pulled his fingers out after listening to you. "What the fuck Kim Namjoon." You were so close to your organsm. "I've had enough of your shenanigans, now it's my turn." Saying so, you turned him around, straddling his lap.

You started grinding on his bulge. Throwing his head back, a breathy moan of your name escaped his lips. His hands soon started guiding you back and forth on his now hard bulge. "Oh my- just like that, don't stop." And you did just the opposite.

You got up and pulled down his sweats only to be greeted by his hard cock. His tip was red, begging for your touch. "Enough with the teasing already." Namjoon stated in his dominant voice and you knew you were done for good. "Well then, have your way with me." With that being said, he pushed you down on the mattress.

Without any warning, he bottomed out with one thrust inside you. "Jesus haven't I fucked you enoguh? You're so tight." He growled feeling your tight walls, swallowing him deliciously with each thrust.

"Oh-oh my god fuck Joon yes" You moaned out loud as he found your sweet spot once again. Snapping his hips in that angle he railed into you mercilessly. "Stop clenching bubbles." He moaned.

"M close aahh-" You moaned and pulled him down by wrapping your arms around his neck, kissing him as you swallowed his moans and groans. "I am cumming fuck." He was about to pull out before he was stopped by you. "I am on the pill, come in me." You whimpered.

With two sharp thrusts he painted your inner walls with his warm seeds. He pulled out. Bending down to see your mixed juices dripping out of your pussy he chuckled. "Now that's the art I love." "Can we please go clean ourselves now? The paint is icky." You whined.