The First Time: K.TH

You and Taehyung had been dating for over 8 months now. You both met at your university festival. He was older to you by a year. He was majoring in arts and so were you. You both instantly had a connection.

You didn't even realize when all those long calls and dance practices turned into a way for you to just feel his presence around you. To say that you were head over heels for him would be an understatement.

Taehyung on the other hand, was no better. Craving your presence all the time. He wasn't sure whether you liked him or not but nonetheless he decided to confess. He remembered the day when he confessed to you just like it was yesterday.The way your eyes sparkled, the feel of your soft lips on his.

You two never had any intimate moments as such. Things only went far till a heated makeout session and a few hickeys planted here and there but nothing more. You both wanted our first time to be special. In those 8 months, you learned that Taehyung was a virgin himself.

It made you feel a little at ease since you thought there would be a lot of pressure but he just caressed your cheek and told you to not worry about it. 'Just go with the flow.' He said.

At present, you both were completing your assignment, well he was and you were reading your novel. You were curled up on the couch near the window, the sunlight hitting your face, making it glow.

Your eyes shining and sparkling as you read each word. The gentle breeze playing with your hair. A few strands falling on your face, obstructing Taehyung's view. He had a smile on his face the whole time. It was as if everything around him was in slow motion.

It was just you and him. He got up from his place and moved to the couch where you were seated. He wrapped his arms around your waist and placed a chaste kiss on your neck. "Tae- you won't believe it! The guy just made his next move..." And he was lost in his trance again.

Your voice was muffled and distant into the background. The way you were so excited about the book was the only thing he could focus on. "I love you y/n" He said abruptly and smashed his lips on yours.

The kiss soon heated up and now you were on his lap, grinding on his growing bulge. He gently laid you down on the couch and started littering open mouth kisses from your neck till your collarbone.

Your hands made their way into his shirt, feeling his muscles tense up under your touch. You pulled his shirt up and looked at him with pure adoration and lust.He started unbuttoning your blouse.

Soon, you both were only left in your undergarments. "Are you sure you want this, bubbles?" He asked concerned as he tucked a few loose strands of your hair behind your ear. Blinking your eyes innocently, you gave him your consent.

He latched his lips to your nipples, sucking one and his fingers rolling the other, making you feel good already. Your hand nestled under in his soft lock, tugging them now and then.

Soon, he rolled down the condom, and placed his cock at your entrance. "This is gonna hurt, tell me to stop if it's too much, okay?" You nodded. He started pushing himself in gently.

You gasped and whimpered, clutching his bicep, you sunk your nails in them, earning a hiss from his parted lips. Your face contorted in pain as a tear rolled down your cheek. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked, feeling bad.

"N-no, keep going." He obliged and kept pushing his length into your pussy while placing kisses on your face, distracting you from the pain. It felt as if someone was ripping your insides apart. You both stayed like that for a while, his length in your warm walls.

After a good 5 minutes, you tapped his shoulder, indicating him to move. He pulled out and pushed in again, making you wince in the process. After a few thrusts, the pain was subsided by the pleasure.

Slowly, the room was filled with skin slapping and moans. "Tae, f-fasterrrr." You moaned out loud. "Fuck y/n, you're taking me in so well." Heat rising up to your cheeks as he praised you.

Your walls started to clench around him. "Jesus, keep doing that and i might as well fuck you all over again." He rasped in your ear. "Fuck" You moaned. "And if you keep talking dirty i might as well let you fuck me all over again." He was taken aback by your words.

You felt him twitch inside you. Clenching harder, you milked his cock with your juices making him let out a chain of curses.

"I love you Taehyung, so much." You said as he cuddled next to you. "I love you more bubbles, always."