Morning Daze: P.JM

Limbs tangled under the sheets, breaths mingling with each other. Jimin woke up to the most beautiful sight of his girlfriend sleeping in his arms. Her cheeks flushed red, pressed against his chest. Small snores leaving her pouty lips.

The morning light gave your hair ethereal shine and he could see your body glowing. Your hand in a fist, placed over his chest. His hand wrapped over your waist, pulling you closer to him, not close enough, leaving you some space to breathe.

He kept stroking your back soothingly. Feeling like the luckiest man on earth to have such a precious and heartwarming lady beside him. His chin resting over your head.

Slowly fluttering your eyes, you gently pushed his chest so that you could see him. "Good morning." You said in tiny. "Good morning honey pie." He said, placing a kiss on your forehead. "What time is it?" You ask, snuggling into his chest. "Almost 8" He said, playing with your hair.

"I have work- " "Bubbles, it's Sunday today." He reminded you. Heaving a sigh of relief you traced his abs with your finger. Sleeping with Jimin had its advantages, the biggest being that he slept shirtless. "Jimin." You called his name while slowly pressing firm kisses on his neck.

"Yes, sweets?" He asked, chuckling lightly. Waiting for you to answer, he looked down at you. His eyes widen as he sees your hand making its way to his crotch. "I- what- hon." He fumbled, making you giggle.

"Let me make your morning good ?" You asked innocently. Not waiting for him to answer, you slipped out of the cover. Straddling him , arms wrapped around his neck, his hand gripping your waist.

Slowly leaning in, you took his bottom lip in your, gently giving it a tug. He groaned at your teasing. "Now now, don't be a brat." He said, his grip tightening on your waist making you gasp. You knew that this started with you thinking that you're in charge, but you could see the tables turning soon.

"Move." He growled. Feeling yourself malfunction with his sudden voice change, you stutteringly moved your hips. Moaning at the friction and the contact. "Aaah, Jimin." you gripped his shoulder. "I really don't wanna stain my boxers." He said , breathing heavily. Giggling, you removed your panty and his boxers too.

Taking your time, testing his patience, you slowly slid down on his cock. "Jesus, you always leave me wanting for more." "Chim, you're literally so deep in me right now." "Yet I am not satisfied, my love." He said, helping you move your hips at a faster place.

"Fuck-aaah Jimin." You shrieked as he started thrusting up. "I am close, bubbles, make me cum." He said, taking your lips in his. And your pace increased, meeting his thrusts. "I l-love you y/n" He said as you felt him paint your gooey walls with his seeds. "I love you more Chim." You said pressing a kiss on his forehead.